(HELLP, PIH)
Mother of Payton Mary
born on 2/29/04 6 wks early
http://www.preeclampsia.org/stories/story.asp?ID=657
icats

Re : Indiana

Postby carolh » Thu Aug 12, 2004 01:07 pm

Hi Staci-

I've taken on the role of helping to coordinate groups who are interested in starting a 'chapter' in their state or region. Sounds like you are excited to get something started in IN.

If you are interested, here's the scoop on becoming a state/regional coordinator: the coordinator will be the key contact person and will basically organize/lead the group's activities, communicate with the members in your area, and be the liaison to myself and the national office. Consider what time you have available to commit and whether you feel comfortable being in a leading role. We currently have 15 states/regions represented and are thrilled to be adding more passionate ladies to our circle!

If you are interested, I'll set up a phone call with you to get some information and to answer any questions. Once we're comfortable with everything and we all agree to move forward, I would send you some coordinator documents and the list of registered members in your state/area for you to make contact with.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Re : Indiana

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Sep 21, 2004 01:39 pm

Hello Icats,

I live near the Indy 500 speedway. Nice to meet you. Would like to get a chapter in Indiana started.

TB
timelessbeauty

Return to Indiana