Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Coordinator for Indiana

Coordinator for Indiana

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Oct 13, 2004 07:33 am

Hello All!

Sorry it's taken me a bit to post this but my computer has been acting up. I'm the newest addition I think to the Diva clan. I will be the Indiana State coordinator. I've experienced having Pre-e twice and lost a son at 24 wks due to it. I am currently pregnant with what will hopefully be my third and healthy living child. I'm due May 17, 2005. After losing my son I searched the internet for information on Pre-eclampsia and found this website. I read the stories of other women who had been through the same thing and found out how truly scared I should have been during the whole thing. Luckily I'm too stubborn to know when I should have been dying as my regular OB said I was lucky to walk away with my life the last time I had Pre-e. I've crocheted baby blankies and preemie hats to help the hospital that helped us during the rough time of losing our son. This is my opportunity to give back and help others as I was helped. I have two daughters, one just turned 10 and the other is 11 months. I pray we find out more information on pre-eclampsia and find some help before my children come of age to have children.

I look forward to helping in anyway I can!

Susan Steele-Moore
Indiana Coordinator[8D]
timelessbeauty

Return to Indiana