Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Ultrasound Appt

Re : Ultrasound Appt

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:23 am

Well, it's Tuesday. I'm tired from working until 1 am last night and dealing with the last minute shoppers. I have a nice cough going with the cold weather and my asthma. I'm tickled to be working again tonight, NOT, but it's money to help pay the bills, I cannot complain. I am actually happy to be employed and still able to work. I do worry about the baby and make sure I am not working myself to death with this. Poor little girl this morning was tired but fought a nap like you would not believe. She got all of 15 minutes rest I think and is up going again. I've fed her and given her more to drink and hope she will drop off to a full nap around 2pm. Pray she does! I've sent my husband out to run errands today, isn't that nice of me? lol ..

Well, I should go and do some baking today before I run out of energy in total. I feel like making our old family recipe of true Scottish shortbread and maybe some banana bread with the ripe bananas in my kitchen. I have a recipe for Choc chip orange bread that sounds interesting. Who knows what I will make up. And if anyone wants a piece at work, maybe I could charge $0.50 a slice to gain funds for PF. :-)

Write again soon,
Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Mar 23, 2005 05:12 am

It's ME again. I have an appt. today with my Peri and his Nurse Practioner. I go for NST tests, Ultrasound and Biophysical Profile I believe today. For some reason I am worried about low amnio showing up. I believe the baby may have dropped because I feel more pressure on my pubic bone and can breathe a bit but am not for sure. Braxton Hicks hit me the night before last and woke me up out of a good sleep. This kid is active, I'll give him that! I had low amnio with my daughter 16 months ago when I was induced to deliver her but she was 36 wks along. I just feel this boy is bigger than the girls have ever been because my stretch marks are smooth and my belly button didn't stick out last pregnancy but it is now! lol Wish me luck.

Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby kfreeman » Wed Mar 23, 2005 07:16 pm

Hi Sue,

I hope your appt. went very well today. I enjoy reading about your posts, you are too funny. Be sure to update on how everything went.

Kim (38)
Jeff (45)
Married June 22, 2002

Mom to:
Andrew 4-18-91 @ 32 weeks
Justin 12-26-04/12-26-04 @ 24 weeks
kfreeman

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Mar 23, 2005 08:24 pm

Hi Kim!

Appointment went well today. My fears for low amnio were put to rest. The boy is measuring about 4.2 lbs and has enough fluid to swim in for the time being. He passed his NST test today with flying colors and my Peri told me, "Don't tell anyone anything, we don't want to jinx this!" lol. He's playfully threatened me to either have a problem with this pregnancy or he will send me to a regular OB. I have to laugh. He had me laughing and crying while pushing my second daughter out just over a year ago. I can only look forward to what kind of antics he will put on this time around. Plan of attack for this pregnancy? Go until we can go no more and then have a baby! If I make it to full term, WOW, won't that be a surprise for my system as well as a HUGE baby! lol At a 1/2 lb. per week from now until 8 weeks from now, this kid will be over 8 lbs and I know that they underestimated my second daughter last time. Said around 6 lbs and she was 6 lbs. 15 oz.

Now if we can just get my husband's knee to cooperate. He had his right knee scoped on Mar 4th and relapsed last week because they added weights to his regime. Well, he felt fine during the PT session but later that night and through the weekend, Lord have Mercy! I was about ready to done gloves and break out a chainsaw to amputate to help this man's suffering! I am concerned for him though. He's going to try to go back to work tomorrow for the first time and I know it will be hard for him to drive a stick shift car home after working for 8 hours. It would be one thing to use his left foot to drive in an automatic but we have a stick shift car. YEAH! lol

Braxton Hicks are kicking my butt .. or is it my son who is kicking my butt and causing Braxton Hicks? I have a feeling the spicy nachos I ate on Monday night sent him into a tizzy. I know carrying around this added weight and knowing this baby is bigger than my other two, WOW, my poor back muscles are complaining. He's head down thankfully and has been using my bladder as a pillow religiously. I still pray to get some energy back after I have this little Tazmanian Devil! His sister didn't throw his ultrasound picture in the trash can this time around, but she did take the picture and try to bite it. Hmmm .. warning signs. LOL

Tomorrow shall be back to normal with just lil' girl and I. Big girl has school until Spring Break starts on Friday afternoon, and Big Boy shall be going back to work, hopefully able to tolerate it. I'll get to watch all four episodes of BABY STORY on TLC and then take my usual mid afternoon nap with the lil girl. Ahhhh .. sounds like a dream day to me! lol And then Suzy woke up and saw her laundry pile staring at her.. hmmm.

Love to all and I will post again!
Sue
timelessbeauty

Previous

Return to Indiana