All the Lousiana Girls check in here!

Re : All the Lousiana Girls check in here!

Postby cara » Tue Jul 19, 2005 02:03 pm

That's funny funny....I LOVED J...he was hilarious...I loved that even though he was very busy, he made time to come see me when he was on call to check up on me and he was there for the delivery even though the OB on call did the actual delivery. I am trying to get pg again and I know I'll be in good hands with them.

Mandy- How are things in ViLou???? Did you go to the same school as Mike in Natchez?
cara

Postby mamc2003 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 06:22 pm

Sorry girls, I'm just now catching back up on this thread.

Alex- I'm serious about us meeting to eat at Johnny's one day to eat. In college, we ate mostly at the one on Desiard and also the one at Town and Country. Yes, Roy lastnameisabird, is my friends dad. Do you know Jolynn? I would love to know how she's doing now. I am also sure that our paths have crossed. We used to have a set schedule at NLU. Sunday nights were video poker nights at Johnny's. Mondays were Hocus Pocus and so on and so forth. Thursdays were the best at the Honky Tonk. LOL

Cara- If your co-worker is so inclined to do so, he could bring you back a flash frozen pizza so that you could see what you're missing out on. He's a smart man for making his excursions to NE Louisiana.

Everything is fine in V-town(I like that name). My MIL has been bringing over plants and helping me get my front yard looking nice. The only problem is that the heat index is 105-as I'm sure both you and Alex know. I'm not near as excited in doing this as I was last week.

I went to the private Episcopal school in Natchez. Didn't Mike go to the Catholic one?

I can't wait for all of us to meet up. Cara, if you get bored of the IL's next time you're visiting, let me know and we'll go take the kids somewhere. Is Grant walking yet? I take Audrey and Avery over to the Riverfront and let them play in the water spouts. Alex, next time I get a hankering for pizza(not that I don't have one now, b/c I do!), maybe we could meet in Winnsboro. That's less than an hour drive for me.

I think it's funny that there's three people really excited about the WAT, but none of us are really the take charge, get things done type people. If someone will tell me what to do, I'll do it, but I am definitely not the manager type person.

Y'all all have a great week. I'll be in Jackson on Thursday with my appt, and I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on what's going on.
mamc2003

Postby kathyc » Wed Jul 26, 2006 07:40 am

I don't know if anybody is still checking in here, but I'm a Louisiana Lady too. Born, raised, and still living in Big B.R.

Just saw this thread and decided to say hi!
kathyc

Postby larenda » Wed May 27, 2009 11:46 am

I am new to the site due to loosing my baby boy on March 31, 2009. I wanted to check in with the La page. I am from Natchitoches, La. Anyone near can email me larenda27@gmail.com
larenda

Postby shannas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 03:04 pm

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I am back. I have a daughter who is 2. I was diagnosed with Preclampsia with her at 30 weeks. I was put on bedrest for 7 weeks (with a couple of scares) and delivered C-section at 37 weeks. I am now pregnant again with my second. I am due Oct. 4th, 2010 so I am 16 1/2 weeks. At 15 weeks, I had monthly check-up and dr. noticed my legs were pretty swollen. He said he knew swelling was normal for pregnant women but also knew my history. He said it was too early to be swelling and it was only 11:00 AM. He informed me that I was back in my compression hose and on a low sodium diet. I have made these changes and are still swelling (not as badly but still some there). I have also had a headache for a week that I can't get rid of so the dr. is having me come back in tomorrow. I am very nervous! I am nervous about bedrest with a 2 year old and being only 16 1/2 weeks and that is a long time on bedrest! 7 weeks was enough!!!
shannas

Previous

Return to Louisiana