New Michigan Group Coordinator

Re : New Michigan Group Coordinator

Postby dhcp » Mon Jun 28, 2010 00:27 am

Greetings everyone,

My name is Vanita Panjwani. This is the 1st time I saw a forum specifically for the Michigan group. Did you have a walk on the 26th? I am sorry I missed it. I did not even know about it till today!! DO any of you know if there is going to be another one in this area. I live in Northville, MI about 25 miles from Detroit. I suffered from pre-eclampsia with my last pregnancy and with the grace of God gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who is now 2 1/2 yrs old. The pregnancy was a rocky road and the preeclampsia forum was a source of tremendous support and knowledge, sometimes even more than my regular doctor visits. So how many ladies do we have on this forum from Michigan?
dhcp

Re : New Michigan Group Coordinator

Postby ktdwll » Fri Sep 10, 2010 05:04 pm

Hi Vanita,

Sorry I just saw your post. Yes we did have the walk on June 26th. We raised over $1700 in our 1st year and it wasn't a public walk just a family and friends. We live in a town with about 400 residents so I think we did okay. My daughter is the preeclampsia and HELLP survivor. I added you as a friend on facebook too. Hope all is well. I am thinking of going to Saving Grace this year in Seattle. We are having another walk next year. We don't know the location yet as we are joining another mom who just had her son in July. So I will try and keep you updated. Take care

Diane Williams
ktdwll

Previous

Return to Michigan