Catching up

Catching up

Postby deerhart » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:19 am

just wanted to catch up with the MO ladies and see how everyone is doing.

School is still keeping me very busy plus I have the added fun of job searching, making major decisions after graduation.

We are also working on having Alex's delays reevaluated medically so we *may* have an actual diagnosis/rule out by Thanksgiving. Unfortuntely Children's is closing their autism unit so it was either wait 7-10 months for an appointment in St. Louis or go to Columbia and have an appointment whenever I wanted (we choose Columbia so now I get to drive 2+ hours to be there by 8:30 am yikes!)
deerhart

Re : Catching up

Postby jenandtheboys » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:34 am

Erin,
I'm not a Missouri person, but read this post and decided to write b/c of what you said about having Alex reevaluated. I'm interested to find out what you learn from doing this, of course for your sake and Alex's, but also b/c of my Andrew (like we've talked before, they seem to have a lot in common). Our SLP needs to do his regular yearly re-eval and has talked about doing something more comprehensive to delve a little deeper with Andrew, whatever that means. Far as I know he hasn't done it yet, though.

Do post something and let us know how your appt. goes and what you find out. Best of luck; I'm sure you'll be glad just to know something definitive.
jenandtheboys

Return to Missouri