Post Reply FAQ Members Login

NYC Marathon PF Runner Needs Your Support!

NYC Marathon PF Runner Needs Your Support!

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Aug 14, 2006 08:24 am

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Mon Aug 14, 2006 08:24 am

http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18145

Read the above topic and know that you are now needed to help support a major effort of one of our own!

[black]I have met Jill in person and she is a REMARKABLE woman! She has suffered greatly at the hands of PE and HELLP and now has the courage and strength to take on the New York CityMarathon on November 5th, much as our Saving Grace Coordinator Lauren Larsen did in years past!

Jillwill need those of you, who can be at the actual event, to be there to cheer her on!

You can help Jill in her efforts in any of the following ways:

1. Send a check or money order made payable to "Preeclampsia Foundation" to: Jill Siegel, 3217 W. Leland #1W, Chicago, IL 60625
2. Send me an e-mail at siegel.jill@gmail.com for copies of my solicitation letter to personalize and distribute to your friends and loved ones to assist in my fundraising.
3. If you live in the New York City area, come out and support me on the race course.
4. Keep your fingers crossed for me on November 5!! I am a first-time marathoner and if (I mean, when!) I cross that finish line, it will be a huge accomplishment!!

Can we Count On You NEW YORK?!?!?!?! Sign In Here!!!
timelessbeauty

Return to New York