Cleveland, Ohio??

Cleveland, Ohio??

Postby bhargavidd » Tue Feb 03, 2004 07:56 pm

I'm not seeing a Cleveland chapter, but I may be missing it. Is there one? If not, how do I go about starting one? Thanks!

Bhargavi.
Bhargavi108@aol.com

Mommy to Karuna Sindhu, born 1 pound 3 ounces at 25w6d.
bhargavidd

Re : Cleveland, Ohio??

Postby sly25 » Thu May 06, 2004 02:17 am

I don't know how ya go bout starting one..but I am new Cleveland,OH!

~Janet~
*Mama 2 Camren*(33wks due to PE & born on my 21st b-day!)
sly25

Postby annegarrett » Thu May 06, 2004 09:21 am

Nothing to stop you all from getting together--I think we have a large Ohio listing in the registry and may have a coordinator--let me check!

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Postby nicoleharrison » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:36 am

I am actually the Ohio coodinator and am located in Columbus. I am waiting on the Ohio list before setting up the first meeting. I have had a couple inquiries here at the forum, but Carol is getting me the official list. I am thrilled to get things going in Ohio.

Nicole Harrison
Mom to Noah 2/17/03-- 26 weeks due to PE
nicoleharrison

Postby annegarrett » Sat Sep 18, 2004 05:55 pm

THanks Nicole! I have the hardest time keeping everyone's names matched up with their states. I was pretty sure we had Ohio covered!!

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Postby mommy2daniela nevaeh » Wed Jun 28, 2006 03:51 pm

hello i am a 21 and i am 29 weeks they told me that my baby is going to be born early in about 1 week i dont know what to think i am very scared for her because she is very small. they said i was 4 weeks when i first went to the hosp. at merto in cleveland ohio i went to see my doctor and he told me that i cant hear my babys heartbeat at 4 weeks that i was 25 weeks and i need to go by ems to uh when i got here they did a ulthsound and said that i was 28 weeks and my water bag is coming out and that the baby will only be in there for 3 weeks i am 4 cm and my cevix is very short and it is thining so can some one please tell me what that means and how can i help my daughter stay in my belly a lil longer then wat she wants too
mommy2daniela nevaeh

Postby youtan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 04:45 pm

I'm so sorry that your having problems at this stage in your pregnancy. I'm in Columbus now, but lived in Akron during both my pregnancies. I'm afraid I don't have much advise in the area of dilation so early on - my preemie was born due to HELLP syndrome, so was taken by a quick c/s. Have you had a chance to talk to the neonatalogists? Sometimes they let parents talk with the preemie docs so that you can get a feel for what the NICU is like. Keep in touch - there are lots of ladies here that will listen and give advise!!!
youtan

Return to Ohio