Happy 2007 from the Preeclampsia Foundation!
Dear Pennsylvania Members,
I hope that each of you had a wonderful holiday season, and looking forward to 2007. Over the past year, I have been blessed with meeting many of you around the state, and look forward to meeting others. In the past year, the members in Pennsylvania have made great strides for the Preeclampsia Foundation. Some state high lites from 2006:
* 2 Walk-A-Thon's held in both Harrisburg and Pottstown, bringing in over $13,000.00.
* 2 Jennifer super scented candle fund raiser held with brought in over $1,700.00.
* Meet and Greet at the Exton Mall for all members and family
* Over 600 Preeclampsia Foundation Awareness brochures distributed across the state and New Jersey.
* Bake Sale at Christmas which brought in over $300.00.
* Golf scramble held in Gilbertsville, which brought in over $700.00 and many community contacts for next year's event.
As I look into the Pennsylvania goals for 2007, I am excited to expand not only our fund raising, but awareness campaign, brochure campaign and more meet and greets. Current projects that are up and running for 2007 include:
* Philadelphia Walk-A-Thon in May. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information. The walk-a-thon team is currently looking for walkers, corporate sponsors, or donations for either refreshments or silent auction items.
* Expos to be held on both the West and East side of the state. I would like to have a booth at two women/health expo in the state. If you can help with sending information on expo's in your local area or attend an expo to man the booth, please drop myself an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Goal of 1,000 preeclampsia awareness brochures to be sent out to the West side of Pennsylvania and surrounding states that are not active. To receive your brochure campaign awareness kit, please send an email to Pennsylvania@preeclampsia.org
* Hold four meet and greets around the state.
If you would like to be involved in any of these activities or have ideas for the Preeclampsia Foundation, please feel free to send an email to again to email@example.com or Pennsylvania@preeclampsia.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests