Post Reply FAQ Members Login

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND NEW COMPUTER!

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND NEW COMPUTER!

Postby lorelei » Fri Aug 05, 2005 09:44 pm

Hey SC gals! We finally got a computer at home and just wanted to give you my email address.

It is blueeyedbunch@bellsouth.net

If each of you would please get me your email address I will get those saved and we can discuss the Zoo get together a little more. You can email them to me privately or you can post them on this topic..which ever you'd rather!

I am looking so forward to all of us meeting!!

Also, is the zoo what everyone agreed on? Is there some place else we'd rather go?

Thanks!!
lorelei

Re : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND NEW COMPUTER!

Postby jenandtheboys » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:09 pm

Hi, glad to hear about your new computer at home. We just got a new one too, and changed e mail addresses: thegossetts@sc.rr.com is the new one now.

Anyway, we are really excited about the meeting as well. The zoo is fine with us....centrally located, something for the kids to do, etc. Also, I was corresponding with Cassie on another topic today and she said she plans to come to the meeting as well. I know my sister (meg) will too. Should be a lot of fun. Thanks for getting us all organized! [:)]
jenandtheboys

Re : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND NEW COMPUTER!

Postby lorelei » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:18 pm

I am really excited as well! I think it will be neat for all of us to meet after talking all this while!
lorelei

Return to South Carolina