Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Is it November yet??

Is it November yet??

Postby cassie05 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 08:24 pm

I am so tired of waiting to meet you guys.
cassie05

Re : Is it November yet??

Postby jenandtheboys » Sun Aug 21, 2005 09:28 pm

ditto, ditto.....it will be awesome. I know the kids will have a blast, but we will have an even bigger one! [:)] Cassie, I hope you are doing alright today. Thinking of you. Stay in touch!
jenandtheboys

Postby cassie05 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:06 pm

I think we should move the get-together up to next month...heck we can even do one in NOvember too. I know Lori would be game :)
cassie05

Postby lorelei » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:23 pm

I am game for next month as well..not sure if my dh could make September but that doesn't really matter. I got a list today of all the registered SC people and I am going to try to do a mass emailing to everyone...Strange thing is on this list that I don't see Cassie as registered..granted I have your info but still...and also I don't think I saw Meg on the list and there was one other girl that I was thinking I didn't see on there...I guess I'll just post it on here and also do the mass email and see what kind of interest we get. I was thinking that the ones of us that post regularly should get the date narrowed down and then I'll send the big email to everyone else. Sound good to ya'll? Let's talk about some dates then...I'll start a new post so it may draw some attention to it...

lorelei

Return to South Carolina