Is it time to plan?

Is it time to plan?

Postby jenandtheboys » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:44 pm

Hi, ladies. Since we're just about a week away from the big zoo trip, is it time yet to make those specific plans (times, etc)? I'm so excited for this trip, and making more plans just helps it to seem closer, sooner, kwim? So, Lori, give us our official instructions! [:)] See you guys in just over a week!
jenandtheboys

Re : Is it time to plan?

Postby lorelei » Fri Sep 09, 2005 01:51 pm

Hey Jen! For some reason I completely missed this post! Sorry!!

I am planning on sending out an email to all SC registered peeps tonight or tomorrow but I think we had planned to meet at 11am and I will post or send an email about the sign that DH will be holding up. It will have something about SC and the PF on it so everyone will know. I'll email that once I make it. I'll try to get the stuff this weekend to make it. I am very excited and hope we have a good turn out.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! One week from tomorrow!!! Seems like just yesterday we started planning it!!

WOO HOO!!!!

lorelei

Postby jenandtheboys » Fri Sep 09, 2005 06:43 pm

Lori,
I hate to be even bringing this up, but have you heard about the potential hurricane down this way....Ophelia? They can't figure out what it's doing but it's beginning to look like it might really BE something somewhere in SC (I think around Tuesday, so they're saying). If it's real, we'll probably evacuate up to Sptbg. and stay with my in laws. HOnestly, even if that does happen, it shouldn't really affect whether we come to the zoo or not, but I just wanted to put the "bug in your ear" about it, since they might not be talking hurricanes so much in the upstate. Here, since Hugo, all you have to do is say the word and everyone goes crazy buying bottled water and batteries! lol Anyway, we'll stay in touch about it. Hope to see you next weekend!
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Fri Sep 09, 2005 08:13 pm

Thanks for letting me know Jen. Yes, we've heard about the storm but I think here it would be mostly rain and some wind. If it ends up that ya'll do head to Spartanburg just email me beforehand w/a contact # for you so I can touch base w/you since you may not have email access~

Hoping the hurricane stays away from us!!!

Do you know if Meg is still planning on the zoo trip?
lorelei

Postby jenandtheboys » Fri Sep 09, 2005 09:35 pm

Yes, as far as I know Meg and family will be there. We expect to still have internet capabilities even if we become "refugees" lol, but I will certainly stay in touch as plans become more clear. It is very uncertain for now since they can't predict what the storm will do.

Hope you guys have a nice weekend. My DH will be in Columbia tomorrow for a work-related meeting, so it's just me and the boys at home........hope Ethan doesn't run me too ragged! [:)] All are asleep right now, so this is my computer time! Talk to you soon.
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:35 pm

Oh, gotta love those days by yourself huh? Sometimes it's nice when dh is away bc I don't have to worry about supper, etc but there are times when I am ready to pull my hair out!! Def. keep me posted about your plans. I am not sure now if Cassie is coming or not..she says not but I haven't talked to her in several days so as far as I know it'll be me, you, Meg, and Jennifer (Johnson) I haven't received anything from the other people I emailed. I am going to send out another email probably tomorrow as a reminder so I'll see if I get any response out of them then.

TTYL!
lorelei

Postby meg » Wed Sep 14, 2005 09:07 am

My DH wont be coming ( he was stupid and scheduled DIsh Network istallation for Sat afternoon) but me and all 3 kids are! SO you will all need to help me with the children chasing LOL
See you Sat!!
meg

Postby lorelei » Wed Sep 14, 2005 09:17 am

LOL Meg. Men can be idiots at times...Can he not just reschedule?

Nontheless will be happy to help w/the kiddies!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
lorelei

Postby meg » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:15 am

It would take weeks to get another Sat appointment :(
anyway, we will be fine without him LOL
meg

Postby lorelei » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:43 am

Oh well...It'll be fun anyway~

I'm really looking forward to it!
lorelei