Soooo????

Soooo????

Postby cassie05 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:03 am

Are we going to the museum next month??? Come on, we need to go, I gotta get out of the house and get my act together....[;)]
cassie05

Re : Soooo????

Postby jenandtheboys » Sat Oct 15, 2005 01:32 pm

Yeah, I'm up for it. What date were you thinking of? Depending on which Saturday it is, my DH might not be able to come, but hopefully if Meg does, she can help me out like I did for her last time! [:)]

Maybe the 19th? or the 26th...that day we'd be coming down from Spartanburg after being there for Thanksgiving, but that would be fine. Everybody chime in with what they think.
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Sat Oct 15, 2005 02:38 pm

Whatever we do in November I will be doing solo I am sure. Joey hunts most every weekend (weeks too..lol) I am game for whatever though, although Thanksgiving weekend would not be a date I would prefer..we usually do the tree decorating, shopping, baking thing that day..

Are we doing the kids museum definetly?
lorelei

Postby cassie05 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 06:06 pm

I think the kids museum would be fun. What about the 12th, Charlie has that day off.
cassie05

Postby jenandtheboys » Sat Oct 15, 2005 06:23 pm

That's fine. I'll probably be "solo" as Lori said, but I think we can handle it as long as Andrew doesn't decide to run off again like he did at the zoo! [xx(] I'll try to get in touch with Meg if she doesn't get online soon, so I can get her input too.
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:37 pm

12th won't work for me. Me and my bf (as in best friend, not boyfriend..lol) are doing our annual Christmas shopping that day! WOO HOO!

But if it works for everyone else don't NOT do it just bc of me.
lorelei

Postby jenandtheboys » Sun Oct 16, 2005 06:50 am

Ok, Lori, but we do want you to be there, so let's try another day. Maybe the 5th or 19th, that seems to be all that is left. If it doesn't get worked out where we can all do it, should we just wait until after Christmas? There are several Saturdays in Jan/Feb that are conflicts for us due to band competitions, FYI. But, hopefully we can find a good date somewhere! [:)]
jenandtheboys

Postby lorelei » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:42 am

Honestly, it would be easier for me to go when I can have someone come along with me. I know Meg did it by herself w/3 at the zoo but Dalton has got to where he doesn't like to ride in his stroller..he'll turn around backwards and then scream if I don't get him out and I just don't know that I'd be able to hold him the entire time plus really enjoy the museum w/Hunter the way I'd want to. My mom is out of the question bc of my dad just having knee surgery, so it leaves my sister. I'd just have to check to see if she can go, or would even want to for that matter. Either of those dates should work for me as far as I know..I'll check w/my sis to see if they work for her as well.
I know if we waited til after Christmas that Joey could go w/me.
lorelei

Postby cassie05 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 02:52 pm

lets wait til after Christmas then, Charlie wants to go with us and he has to work every other saturday so the other dates will be out of the question. We may still go on the 12th though, but we can always take along his sis and her kids...Im sure they would love to go and that could be their christmas gift from us. We will still go with you guys later though
cassie05

Postby lorelei » Sun Oct 16, 2005 03:28 pm

That sounds great. Why don't we just try to plan it for sometime in March. (that would get us thru Jan/Feb for Jenn's dh band stuff)

What do ya'll think about March?
lorelei

Next

Return to South Carolina