Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Utah Group

Utah Group

Postby sarab » Wed Oct 08, 2003 08:59 pm

I don't know if there are many of us Utahns around on the site, but we are starting up a group anyway! [:D]

At this point I just want to encourage you to register with the Foundation, and then just let me know that you are interested:

sara_pf_utah@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sara, 23
DH, Scott, 25
Maggie Lylas, 6/9/03, 29 weeks, severe pre-e
sarab
Site Admin

Re : Utah Group

Postby mumof2 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 04:37 pm

Hi sarah, I new here I just register and I'm from southern utah, 32 weeks pregnant with my second and recently diagnose with moderate pre-eclampsia.
i'm just looking for support from women who are going or have gone through the same situation. I'm the only person i know from my family and friends to suffer from pre-eclampsia so i'm pretty naive althought I'm researching as much as I can on this condition.
Andrea from Cedar
mumof2

Postby sarab » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:18 pm

Hi Andrea! I'm sorry I didn't notice your post sooner, this board doesn't get much traffic.

How are things going for you right now? I will look around the boards to see if you have updated. Please let me know how things are going and if you need anything.
sarab
Site Admin

Postby dorio22 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:14 pm

I would love to be involved, just let me know.
dorio22

Postby jungle_queen » Thu Mar 22, 2007 05:11 pm

Hi, I am Sheena and I am in the middle of the state (sorta, it's Utah County). I would like to be involved, but I work full time and I don't know how much time I can devote to it...

I am pregnant with baby #2 and I am about 13 1/2 weeks. I had preeclampsia with my first and I am a little worried aobut this time, but hoping and praying for the best. Like I said, I don;t know how much time I will have, but I will do what I can, even if that just means moral support for others. Thanks!
jungle_queen

Postby jenndola » Wed Mar 28, 2007 02:28 am

Sheena, I'm in Utah County as well. How is your pregnancy going so far? We're more than happy to provide moral support for you during your pregnancy--that's what we're here for! I completely understand how stressful it is to get pregnant after PE. Every little thing makes you paranoid. Please post away--if you're anything like I was, this will be a great sounding board to vent your worries when the people around you start to get tired of hearing you complain! [;)]
jenndola
Forum Moderator

Postby sarab » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:03 am

Hi Sheena! I'm also in Utah County - my friend calls it The UC (and not in a good way!). Don't worry, we actually don't do a lot of "out in the community" stuff, as it's pretty much just me and Jenn here. Moral support is what we're all about!

Please e-mail us if you ever want to talk. And like Jenn said, feel free to post every question, concern, or vent you may have here on the boards. This place was a sanity-saver for me during my second pregnancy!

I look forward to getting to know you, and following your second pregnancy.
sarab
Site Admin

Postby jungle_queen » Tue Apr 03, 2007 04:25 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it. I am not usually one to complain to the friends I have about a whole lot, and I am happy to be pregnant again (finally!) but I am also a bit worried. So far things look good. My BP is at a high/normal level. Thats good, and I havent been retaining any water yet. I hope that is a good sign. I am 15 weeks today, so we will see, I have been watching really close, especially now that I know what to look for.
I have been having a REALLY hard time with morning sickness and just plain being sick so far though. Not fun at all. Plus we are moving to Springville and I think that the stress is not helping my situation. My husband and I both work full time, but lately I have been so sick that I have missed about 1 day a week. My supervisor has been great, but I still fear losing my job. And since my hours have been less than ususal my checks have been shorter and I am panicking about being able to pay bills. YIKES! Sorry, I know that is alot of information, but I just needed to say it. Finding another job up here is usually not hard, but lately I have had a hard time finding one and the few I have found panick the second I tell them I am pregnant. Its just frustrating.
WHile I am thinking about it do either of you know where I can get soem moving boxes? I have had a heck of a time finding them up here. We used to just call walmart and have them save them for us, but they don't do that up here. Any help would be great. THanks.
And thanks for letting me vent. I needed it. [:)]
jungle_queen

Return to Utah