Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Hi! I'm New..

Hi! I'm New..

Postby sabastiensmom » Wed Sep 10, 2008 02:14 am

by sabastiensmom (1 Posts), Wed Sep 10, 2008 02:14 am

Hi, my name is Amy and I have a son, Sabastien, that was born 12 weeks early due to early onset severe preeclampsia.

That was four years ago and he just started four year old kindergarten last week and is doing great!

Anyway, I live in Racine and would like to join up with any meetings or outings in the Wisconsin area (traveling isn't a problem, it'd actually be a blessing!)

If someone wouldn't mind filling me in on activities, get togethers, etc., I'd love it.

Thanks!!

Amy

sabastiensmom

Re : Hi! I'm New..

Postby denise » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:39 am

by denise (5480 Posts), Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:39 am

Hi Amy! I apologize for missing your post earlier. I'm sorry to hear about your preeclampsia experience, but glad to hear he and you are doing well today. We'd love to have you join us for meetings and whatnot that get planned. If you haven't already, be sure to register with the Preeclampsia Foundation (on the main home page) as that kicks out an email to the state coordinator and gets you in on all the news from the PF.
denise

Re : Hi! I'm New..

Postby kara » Tue Sep 30, 2008 03:07 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Tue Sep 30, 2008 03:07 pm

Hi Amy,

There's a bunch of us in the Madison and Milwaukee areas! We will be having a meeting very soon, too - in Madison. Shoot me an email and I'll get you added to our email list. My email is KaraB@preeclampsia.org

Glad you are both doing better. And looking forward to meeting you!
Kara
kara
Forum Moderator

Return to Wisconsin