New here

Have you suffered from HELLP syndrome or had a pregnancy complicated by an underlying disorder? Discuss your concerns here
melissam

Re : New here

Postby melissam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 06:53 pm

Welcome Melissa. I am so sorry to hear about your twins. I lost my little girl just a little over a week after yours. [:(]

I haven't ever had a cerclage, so I am no help there. But I also am on Lovenox and baby aspirin for clotting disorders. NO FUN huh?

Anyway, I did want to throw my welcome in there. Sorry I wasn't much help.

mamc2003

Postby mamc2003 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 04:51 pm

Hey Melissa,

I'm sorry about the loss of your twins. I don't have any experience with clotting disorders(as I have never had all the blood tests done to check for underlying disorders) or cerclages. Just wanted to welcome you and tell you good luck.

Let us know what the dr says tomorrow.

melissa-ct

Postby melissa-ct » Thu Mar 02, 2006 03:44 pm

Yes I am from northwestern Connecticut. Are you the one that posted about giving up on trying for #2? If so I posted a response on the TTC thread.

Melissa

shelbys mom

Postby shelbys mom » Thu Mar 02, 2006 03:15 pm

Welcome does your name mean you are from CT, I am also I had pree and delivered at 32 weeks, Shelby is now 4 and a silly little girl. I am wishing you well, I never had te cervix problem but I am sure there is someone here who can answer some questions for you!! Good luck

melissa-ct

New here

Postby melissa-ct » Thu Mar 02, 2006 03:00 pm

Hi, I am new on this board. I am currently 22 weeks with a very high risk pregnancy. I previously lost twins due to incompetent cervix. I also learned that I was starting to develope PE so I am being watched closely for that. I also have severl clotting disorders which I am taking Lovenox and baby asprin for. I had a cerclage placed at 16 weeks and have been on bedrest since.

I am constantly worried about my cervix and developing PE. If any of you had a cerclage placed did you dialate with that in place. Every little twinge I feel I think is a stitch ripping. Would I have bleeding if it did happen? I have an appointment with my Peri tomorrow but I thought I would ask you ladies that had experience.

Thanks,
Melissa[?]

Return to “HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders”