Anyone else?

Have you suffered from HELLP syndrome or had a pregnancy complicated by an underlying disorder? Discuss your concerns here
nborrayo

Re : Anyone else?

Postby nborrayo » Mon Mar 16, 2009 08:45 pm

I had this as well after my HELLP pregnancy and it turned out it was a Kidney stone/gallstone(cannot remember which). It was so tiny that they left it, and the pain eventually went away. It comes back now and then though. Your GP would not be able to feel a stone and should not discount your symptoms. I can't stand it when they do that!

shadow2356

Re : Anyone else?

Postby shadow2356 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 pm

I get it too sometimes. Not really a pain but just an uncomfortable feeling. All my liver enzymes are normal and my HELLP was over a year ago.

[email protected]

Anyone else?

Postby [email protected] » Sun Mar 08, 2009 03:07 pm

Hi all,

I had Class 1 Hellp 2 years ago at 39 weeks. Ever since I've been able to "feel" something in my upper right quadrant from time to time that I always imagine is my liver. It doesn't quite hurt, it's more just uncomfortable when I sit in certain positions sometimes. I wonder if I'm imagining it, I wonder if it's something residual, and I wonder if anyone else has such a feeling. I asked my GP and he felt it and found nothing. It made me feel like a hypchondriac, which may be true, but I still have that goofy feeling.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Amy

Return to “HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders”