My story

Have you suffered from HELLP syndrome or had a pregnancy complicated by an underlying disorder? Discuss your concerns here

Re : My story

Postby preemomof2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 04:48 pm

Hi Jenmatt1, Congrats on your pregnancy! I hadn't posted in a while cause like many of us do, i was going through the emotional healing of hellp. My angel is know almost 18 months and she's doing well. I will say a prayer for you and your baby. i really wish you the best through this pregnancy.
preemomof2

Re : My story

Postby preemomof2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 04:57 pm

Hi Jen (przygoda), I did ask for my hospital records and read through them, and when i came through the description of my baby's birth all i could do was cry. I wish she could forgive me for not being the first one to wrap her around my arms! i think i have healed spiritualy after more than one year.

I can still remember when i first walked into the nicu, the nurses were so amazed at my recovery, and one of them was telling the others who i was, apparently i was some news! When i read n=my hospital report there's no mention of HELLP, PRE ECLAMPSIA or even PLACENTA ABRUPTION. They told me i had that at the doctor's.
preemomof2

Previous

Return to HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders