Pregnancy after HELLP

Have you suffered from HELLP syndrome or had a pregnancy complicated by an underlying disorder? Discuss your concerns here
achaahaa

Re: Pregnancy after HELLP

Postby achaahaa » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 am

I would like another child, however, my husband is very leary due to the severity of my HELLP. I am 26 (will be 27 in December) and our daughter is 9 months old Thursday.
watson

fisher

Pregnancy after HELLP

Postby fisher » Mon Jul 21, 2003 09:25 am

Hello! This forum was given to me off of a premature forum I am a part of. I am a survivor of Severe HELLP. We had our daughter at 28 weeks by emergency c-section. She weighed in at 1 lb 7 ounces and was 13" long.

I would like another child, however, my husband is very leary due to the severity of my HELLP. I am 26 (will be 27 in December) and our daughter is 9 months old Thursday.

I have seen a lot of different ranges of this occurring again. I'm not sure which range to believe. Can anyone help me out?

Our doctor originally told us that it would be a 33% chance, but then a different doctor told us 10%.

It was really nice to learn about this forum. I'm glad to know that there are other's out there that have "walked in my shoes".

Return to “HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders”