? re: registration forms

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

? re: registration forms

Postby julie f » Fri Mar 03, 2006 02:04 pm

Ok, another question!

For those of you that have interested walkers - are you emailing them the registration form and asking them to mail it back to you, or are you actually mailing it to them? And I'm guessing that you're sending the "Collection Form" the same way?

Thanks for your help!
julie f

Re : ? re: registration forms

Postby kdreher » Fri Mar 03, 2006 08:07 pm

Julie,
I mailed it to my family members with a personal letter. I don't think I emailed it to anyone honestly, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.
kdreher

Postby bicyclist » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:44 am

I e-mailed ours to family and friends and encouraged them to give it to me when they see me, mail it, or register on-line. Got a call this morning asking how to register on-line as ds couln't find the link. I didn't find it either. Anyone figured it out or know when that feature will be ready?
bicyclist

Postby kdreher » Sat Mar 04, 2006 01:25 pm

The link is not up yet. Ileana is working on it, she was hoping to have it up by now. I will check in with her to find out.
kdreher

Postby julie f » Sat Mar 04, 2006 03:43 pm

Ok, here is another, "How are you doing it?" question for you...

At the places that will be displaying our flyer, I am also going to leave registration forms. I was planning on printing off address labels with my address on them to stick on the bottom of the form so that in the event someone off the street wants to register, they know where to send the forms, what do you think? (My phone and email are already on the original brochure.)

Thanks!
julie f

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Mar 04, 2006 04:39 pm

I have printed off the registration forms, printed the donation form and am folding both around a security envelope complete with one of my address labels stuck to it. This way they only have to affix their stamp and place the checks and forms inside to be done. But yes, I think a label would be a good idea.
timelessbeauty

Postby kdreher » Sat Mar 04, 2006 04:43 pm

Here is a update from Ileana. Just a few more days.

Hi Kris,
I have someone scheduled to do the WAT registration form this Wed. I will try to put the logo up with a page so people can download the form and fax the registration this week as well.

kdreher

Postby bicyclist » Sun Mar 05, 2006 03:16 am

Great! Thanks for the update Kris!
bicyclist

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia