How many logos?

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

How many logos?

Postby julie f » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:42 pm

Hey all, have a question and looking for some advice here.

How many logos can fit in the back of the T-shirts? I know it depends on how big we make them but on average, how many logos are we seeing? (Wishful thinking that I would run out of room right?!)

The reason I ask - we've thought to move the level of sponsorship required to be on the T-shirt down to $200. I don't know if it's because it's my first year doing it, or because everyone keeps saying, "What?" when I say preeclampsia - but I'm a little nervous that we're not going to end up with ANY sponsors! I know that would be ok too but, I hope to end up with a few. Thankfully, I think our walkers will be plentiful!

Thanks!
julie f

Re : How many logos?

Postby kdreher » Mon Mar 06, 2006 01:45 pm

Julie,
I am not sure there is a limit, but I think they depend on the size. I would say at least a dozen. We didn't have any on our shirts last year. I know John and Jaime probably did. If you don't get an answer, let's bring this up at the Wed. conf call.
kdreher

Postby julie f » Mon Mar 06, 2006 02:16 pm

Thanks Kris!
julie f

Postby Dawn D » Mon Mar 06, 2006 04:45 pm

Hi! Last year I had 4 logos on the back. Our biggest sponsor gave $500 (far more than any other) so I made that the biggest logo. The other sponsors gave anywhere from $50-100, but I included them anyway with a slightly smaller print. I was afraid of not having any last year, so I basically honored any business that was willing to give. :-)

This year, however, I am hopeful for more sponsorships so I have set from the start that only those giving $100 or more will benefit by being included on the t-shirt.

other thoughts and suggestions:
- You will often find that businesses will donate whatever it takes to get their advertisement on the shirt. This is a big incentive! So set a price and let them know up front.
- Consider including logos/or pics for high sponsorships, and only print a line or two of text(name and address) for smaller sponsorships.

Hope this info is helpful.

Dawn (34)
Kirk (35)
Mya (turning 4) delivered @30 wks/ emerg c-sec/ 3 lbs/ severe preE continued following delivery

Dawn D

Postby princess purr » Tue Mar 07, 2006 04:58 pm

I could sponser for $200.00, if that is the lowest let me know.
princess purr

Postby kdreher » Tue Mar 07, 2006 05:17 pm

Val,
While there isn't a walk being planned in NJ there is one in Pottsgrove/Pottstown, PA and perhaps you might want to offer this to them. I don't think it matters much but it might be nice to keep it local. Check the PA section here. Dawn Detweiler is organizing that area.
kdreher

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia