How many logos?

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!
kdreher

Re : How many logos?

Postby kdreher » Tue Mar 07, 2006 05:17 pm

Val,
While there isn't a walk being planned in NJ there is one in Pottsgrove/Pottstown, PA and perhaps you might want to offer this to them. I don't think it matters much but it might be nice to keep it local. Check the PA section here. Dawn Detweiler is organizing that area.

princess purr

Postby princess purr » Tue Mar 07, 2006 04:58 pm

I could sponser for $200.00, if that is the lowest let me know.

Dawn D

Postby Dawn D » Mon Mar 06, 2006 04:45 pm

Hi! Last year I had 4 logos on the back. Our biggest sponsor gave $500 (far more than any other) so I made that the biggest logo. The other sponsors gave anywhere from $50-100, but I included them anyway with a slightly smaller print. I was afraid of not having any last year, so I basically honored any business that was willing to give. :-)

This year, however, I am hopeful for more sponsorships so I have set from the start that only those giving $100 or more will benefit by being included on the t-shirt.

other thoughts and suggestions:
- You will often find that businesses will donate whatever it takes to get their advertisement on the shirt. This is a big incentive! So set a price and let them know up front.
- Consider including logos/or pics for high sponsorships, and only print a line or two of text(name and address) for smaller sponsorships.

Hope this info is helpful.

Dawn (34)
Kirk (35)
Mya (turning 4) delivered @30 wks/ emerg c-sec/ 3 lbs/ severe preE continued following delivery

julie f

Postby julie f » Mon Mar 06, 2006 02:16 pm

Thanks Kris!

kdreher

Postby kdreher » Mon Mar 06, 2006 01:45 pm

Julie,
I am not sure there is a limit, but I think they depend on the size. I would say at least a dozen. We didn't have any on our shirts last year. I know John and Jaime probably did. If you don't get an answer, let's bring this up at the Wed. conf call.

julie f

How many logos?

Postby julie f » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:42 pm

Hey all, have a question and looking for some advice here.

How many logos can fit in the back of the T-shirts? I know it depends on how big we make them but on average, how many logos are we seeing? (Wishful thinking that I would run out of room right?!)

The reason I ask - we've thought to move the level of sponsorship required to be on the T-shirt down to $200. I don't know if it's because it's my first year doing it, or because everyone keeps saying, "What?" when I say preeclampsia - but I'm a little nervous that we're not going to end up with ANY sponsors! I know that would be ok too but, I hope to end up with a few. Thankfully, I think our walkers will be plentiful!

Thanks!

Return to “The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia”