Is the Oregon walk still happening?

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Is the Oregon walk still happening?

Postby lucy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 06:40 pm

I hope this is the right place, I just wanted to find out if there is still going to be a walk in Portland I know Danyel was doing it but I emailed her a couple of times and never heard anything plus I havent seen anything on the Oregon boards so I just wanted to find out so if there is still one I can offer my help I dont know if I will actually be able to attend but perphaps theres some area I could help in if its needed. Thanks in advance.
lucy

Re : Is the Oregon walk still happening?

Postby grace04 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 08:08 pm

Hi Lucy - Danyel was unable to coordinate the WAT in Portland this year BUT we did just connect with a new person who has offered to coordinate the walk. You should be able to email him at oregan@preeclampsia.org His name is Mike.
grace04

Postby lucy » Sat Mar 18, 2006 05:34 pm

Thanks for letting me know I am going to try to get around to sending him an email soon.
lucy

Postby cindergretta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 00:54 am

I emailed him and haven't heard back from him. Is the walk still on? I would really like to participate. If it weren't so late in the game, I'd try to organize one here!
cindergretta

Postby grace04 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 07:00 pm

I spelled Oregon wrong!! Try oregon@preeclampsia.org Otherwise email me and I can send you the brochure.

Thanks!
grace04

Postby cindergretta » Wed Apr 12, 2006 01:42 am

Oh Jaime! Thank you so much! You would think that someone living THAT close to Oregon would have noticed the spelling. Duh! Thank you for pointing it out. I will email again. Otherwise, I will pm you my address for the brochure. I appreciate your help.
cindergretta

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia