donations suggestions

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

donations suggestions

Postby gilma » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:58 am

My family and I (5 adults 4 children total) will be attending the Atlanta, GA WAT. My best friend called me yesterday and in one day on her own)collected $200 in donations. My question is: Is this something she should send in with her registration OR is this something we could all do as a family and then give one large donation at the WAT itself. Also, is it okay to make up some sort of "flyer" and ask for donations or pledges. I was thinking I would put the info about the WAT on there with pics of my 3 PE babes or something along those lines....what do you think?
gilma

Re : donations suggestions

Postby kdreher » Sat Apr 22, 2006 09:38 pm

HI Dawn,
You can either have your friend turn it in with her walk registration or you can all pool the money raised together and turn it in at the walk, that way Aimee can keep track of all funds raised. I would email Aimee at georgia@preeclampsia.org as she is the area coordinator. I would also check with Aimee regarding a flyer as most of our announcements have been approved by the PR person here at the foundation. If you need any further assistance, you can email me at kris@preeclampsia.org. Great job!
kdreher

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia