2007 WAT

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

2007 WAT

Postby kdreher » Mon Oct 02, 2006 08:27 pm

I have to apologize to all the WAT coordinators who are on board for planning a WAT this year. The past 7 months have been a bit of a bumpy road for me and I finally feel like I have my head above water. I have moved on and have made some major changes - and now with a major work project behind me - I am so ready to dedicate my time to the WAT. I am reading as many emails and posts as I can. Kathy Maguire and I will be chatting with Jaime and catching up so we can get all the info out and get calls rolling. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at kris@preeclampsia.org. I have a list of those who said they are on board and I will send an email out soon to confirm, along with other new potential WAT coordinators or co-coordinators.

Again, I apologize for my absence and not being in touch. I might not post in other areas as its a bit difficult for me, but I know you will all understand.

kdreher

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia