Post Reply FAQ Members Login

What's the WAT date?

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

What's the WAT date?

Postby shannons » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:32 pm

Just wondering when the 2007 WAT is scheduled for. Also, when it gets closer to time for the WAT, will there be a list of participating cities?
shannons

Re : What's the WAT date?

Postby shellysmomdad » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:30 pm

Shannon,
Most of the sites will hold their WAT on Saturday, May 12 (Mother's Day weekend). Currently there are 15 sites coordinating a WAT (still time for more!) We are having our 3rd Annual in Davenport (Iowa). The other sites are listed on a post further down on this forum (Kstevens post). Thanks.

John
shellysmomdad

Postby sarab » Sat Jan 13, 2007 00:26 am

Shannon, here's the link John was referring to - if you hadn't had a chance to see it yet, or for anyone else who's interested.

Cities currently planning a WAT this year:

http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19106
sarab
Site Admin

Postby shannons » Mon Jan 15, 2007 00:30 am

Thanks for the info everyone. I look forward to participating!

John and Brenda, I'm so sorry for your loss. My life was barely spared from this disease and I'd hate to think about my parents having to go thru what you have been thru in the past two years. With the anniversary of Shelly's death coming up in the next couple of days, may The Great Comforter be especially close to you. (((hugs)))
shannons

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia