WAT in Wyoming?

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

WAT in Wyoming?

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Tue Mar 27, 2007 05:53 pm

Hi. I posted this in the Wyoming board but I don't think anyone goes on there. So I'll try here. My sil just moved to Casper and she wanted to know if they are having a WAT? Can someone help me, please?
Thanks,
Alicia
mrs.magdaleno

Re : WAT in Wyoming?

Postby bicyclist » Wed Mar 28, 2007 08:34 am

Hi Alicia,
We do not currently have a coordinator planning a WAT in Wyoming. Your sil can register to do a Solo Walk in her area if she is interested. Our new Solo Walk option is for anyone that would like to walk, but can't make the date or has no WAT nearby. She can choose the nearest location to sign up for the Solo Walk or she can click "no walk in my area" in the location drop down bar. Solo walkers can print and mail in a registration form to a local WAT coordinator, if they do not want to register on-line.

She can also invite friends and family to join her in her neighborhood or at a local park. Each walker would register as a solo walker on-line. Solo walkers can also collect pledges and are eligible for prize incentives listed on the WAT page/local brochure.

The cost for the Solo Walk is the same- $15 donation by April 30 and $20 beginning May 1st. No charge for children without a shirt and $7 with a shirt, plus $2.30 shipping.

Kathy
National WAT Co-chair
bicyclist

Re : WAT in Wyoming?

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:55 am

Kathy, thank you so much!
mrs.magdaleno

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia