Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Walk A Thon Kick Off Call

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Walk A Thon Kick Off Call

Postby julie f » Wed Dec 05, 2007 05:59 pm

by julie f (7993 Posts), Wed Dec 05, 2007 05:59 pm

We are getting ready to kick-off our Preeclampsia Walk planning for May 2008. 2008 Walk Kits will be available this week on CD. Tom Viall, our new Executive Director, will ship your 2008 Walk Kit CD to you out of his office, please respond to this email with your address (unless you've recently given it to him). I've included each volunteer that has expressed interest in hosting a walk in the past in this email. If you'd like to be removed from this list, let me know.

Our first 2008 planning meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th at 9:00 p.m. EST.

Please RSVP so that we have a call and walk count. The call will be limited to one hour. If you are not able to attend and are planning to host a 2008 walk, please let me know. I will talk with you individually to answer any questions you've got during December regarding the materials on the CD.

Walk conference call Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. EST
If you haven't received the call in number via email, please email Kathy at kmaguire@mchsi.com.
julie f

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia