I'm so sorry I am late on responding to this - I didn't see the posting until today! I swear sometimes the "Active Topics" section messes up on the date I last logged in [:D]
I assume you already have answers to your questions, but if not - here they are:
1. Tshirts have been sent and should have already been received by Joanne.
2. Banners were sent yesterday (Friday) via FedEx 2-day so you should have them by Tuesday (yours sent to Joanne).
3. No WAT registrations from any walkers - only the ones you sent me!
Let me know if you need anything else!
Originally posted by kstevens
I know we are having a call next week, but I had a few questions regarding the walk.
1. do you have a date as to when the banners are going out?
2. are tshirts on their way?
3. can you tell us/me if you have rec'd registration forms for PA walkers - that were not sent by a WAT coordinator? It appears as though some PA ppl sent theirs in but we don't know "how many".
Kris (35) & Tom (35)
Connecticut State Coordinator
My Angel - Tyler 3/9/95 to 3/23/95 (15 oz, 26 wks severe pe/HELLP)
Tubal Ligation 2/2000
Tubal Reversal 10/2004
National Event Coordinator
Parents of Grace Ann
2/22/04-3/2/04 (born @ 27 weeks severe Pre E)