Post Reply FAQ Members Login

T-Shirts

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Re : T-Shirts

Postby aimeejane » Fri Apr 29, 2005 09:32 am

Laura, hon, you can have one!!! I'm one of only two registered members in Georgia who is able to work on the walk this year, and the other (Hi Jenn!) is far away. Pretty much everyone showing up is someone I know personally. Like Jaime said, even if it's only 10 people, it's something!

My mother did a great thing. She printed up a little card saying, "Do you remember March 24, 2000? We do." She put a picture of Nicky on there, the story of the Foundation, and a registration brochure. She sent it to everyone on her Christmas card list, and so far we've gotten a couple of hundred dollars from that list.

Aimee
Georgia State Coordinator
Moderator - Pregnant Again

Ds Nicky - 3/24/00 (28 wks - eclampsia)
Ds Kalen - 7/10/03 (36 weeks - preeclampsia)
aimeejane

Postby mom2tori » Fri Apr 29, 2005 09:39 am

The last few days have generated a lot of interest in the walk. If for some reason I run out of t-shirts will the walkers who sign up that day and didn't get a t-shirt still get one later on? I just want to be sure I get the facts straight. I don't anticipate running out but it would be nice to be able to tell them the right thing if for some reason I do.

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks
mom2tori

Postby jillmushet » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:40 am

Alissa: Jaime, please correct me if I'm wrong, but yes, we can get t-shirts to folks after the walk, if neccessary.

Laura: What I really meant to say is that you are inspiring! We love you!

Aimee: I love what your mom did! I'm going over to the fundraising page right now and starting a new topic: "How have you requested donations on behalf of PF?"

Jill
Claire, 34wks, 3lbs 3ozs
3/3/00, PE & HELLP
jillmushet

Postby aimeejane » Fri Apr 29, 2005 01:29 pm

Good idea, Jill! The neat thing about the money that's coming in is that it's coming mostly from people who my parents were friends with when they were my age! (Military family - close friends all over the country.) Some of them remember me from when I was Nicky's age, and want to help because of that. One of the donations came from my 7th grade teacher in California.

Aimee
Georgia State Coordinator
Moderator - Pregnant Again

Ds Nicky - 3/24/00 (28 wks - eclampsia)
Ds Kalen - 7/10/03 (36 weeks - preeclampsia)
aimeejane

Postby grace04 » Sun May 01, 2005 07:22 am

Alissa/Jill - Yes you can get more tshirts after the walk if needed. There are also some WAT coordinators who have more tshirts than they will need so we will certainly be able to distribute those as well.

Jaime Nolan
Administrative Director
Minnesota Coordinator
National Event Coordinator

DH Joe
Parents of Grace Ann
2/22/04-3/2/04 (born @ 27 weeks severe Pre E)
grace04

Previous

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia