Post Reply FAQ Members Login

SLAPPED IN THE FACE!

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

SLAPPED IN THE FACE!

Postby rachel a » Fri May 06, 2005 12:37 am

Ladies,

Forgive me for this...

I need to vent...I receieved a phone call this afteroon being threatened that the Hope walk would have to be cancelled. URGH!! [:(!]This beacause, our walk was "talking place on too short notice!"

Ha! [:D] This event was scheduled and okayed (by the department calling me) two months prior to today's phone call (5/6/05). After clearing the matter, we are STILL walking. I am so discouraged! Someone fails to do there job and then call me, stress me out, and attempt to put a guilt trip on me! (It worked.)

Felt like I was going to cry so I just needed to put this up so someone could read it!

Thanks ladies!

Rachel Adamson
Arkansas Cooridnator

Dylan Samuel 10/04/04 @ 32 weeks (due to severe PE)
rachel a

Re : SLAPPED IN THE FACE!

Postby mom2tori » Fri May 06, 2005 12:43 am

Oh Rachel!!! I am SO sorry that someone put you through all that stress! I think people fail to talk to each other about it which is where stuff like that comes up. I am glad you got it worked out. You are doing such a wonderful job-don't let someone stress you out over all the stuff that was supposed to be taken care of two months ago!!

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks
mom2tori

Postby jillmushet » Fri May 06, 2005 01:39 pm

Rachel:

Ditto to Alissa

You are doing an awesome job! It was their mess-up, not yours. Get ready to have fun tomorrow!!

Jill
Claire, 34wks, 3lbs 3ozs
3/3/00, PE & HELLP
jillmushet

Postby grace04 » Fri May 06, 2005 08:19 pm

Wow - what happened??? Who called you?? I'm so glad you got it straightened out!!! Keep up the good work - your walk will be awesome!!!!!

Jaime Nolan
Administrative Director
Minnesota Coordinator
National Event Coordinator

DH Joe
Parents of Grace Ann
2/22/04-3/2/04 (born @ 27 weeks severe Pre E)
grace04

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia