I can't wait to tell you all this!!!!!!
I finally had a chance to sit down today and process the WAT registrations received so far. Then I went through all of your emails and forum postings and put a projected amount expected from those who have not sent in their money yet. Are you ready for this???????? We are projecting a gross revenue of $52,400!! After expenses, we have a net profit of
This projection does not include the Pottsgrove, PA walk or the Holly Hill, SC walk that are still coming up.
WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
I will keep you posted as money continues to come in - but I just have to tell you all that you did such a wonderful job!!!!!!!! Our very first year and we more than tripled our profit goal!!!! I am so proud of all of you and so thankful for all of you! Thank you for your time, your energy, your leadership and your enthusiasm!!!!!! No matter how large or small your individual walk was, it made a difference - just look at our results! That is only because of the collective efforts of all of you across the US in making this walk happen!!!!
Okay - Just a little business to take care of -
The date for next year's event will be Saturday, May 13, 2006. Please let me know if you are willing to coordinate a walk in your area again! We will be sending out a mass email to call for additional volunteers but would like to include a list of the cities that already have coordinators set up.
For those of you who missed our call last week, here are a few follow up items:
1. If you have not done so already, please send me all your registration forms and money via certified mail as soon as possible.
2. Please send the banner back to our Minnesota office so we can store them for next year.
3. If you have ideas for what to do differently for next year, please send them to me.
4. If you have photos and/or video, please send copies to me and Laura. Laura's email address is email@example.com
5. We will be drafting a follow up press release with the results of the walk within the next week or so. Please send the press release out ot your local media to report on the successful walk!
6. If you have extra t-shirts, please send them back to me so we can distribute them to the other walk sites and/or try to sell them on the website.
7. If you have extra brochures, please contact Carol Hamilton for instructions on distribution
THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! THE INAUGURAL WALK FAR EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!
Have a great day!!
National Event Coordinator
Parents of Grace Ann
2/22/04-3/2/04 (born @ 27 weeks severe Pre E)