Hi there. TGIF, indeed!!!

Hi there. TGIF, indeed!!!

Postby beckty » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:29 am

Hi Jess. Thought I'd start a new "hello" thread. [:D]

I am great. Just posted in the pregnant thread about my Dr's appointment yesterday which went great.

The Peri's assistant called me today to say she wants to see me in u/s up there at 12 weeks and then again at about 18 wks. (OMG, can't imagine making it to 18 weeks!)

I am in a decent mood today. Not sick, NOT Exhausted (for the first time in weeks) but I can feel myself going downhill.

Last night, I was in bed ALL evening after my bath. (from about 8 pm on. LOL) I slept and slept and slept...woke up before the alarm and basically just bounced out of bed. I haven't been able to do that in weeks!

It was heaven. Had my coffee time to myself (and a piece of cheese danish. Shhhh...) and the news. Ahhhh, bliss. I've missed that.

Tomorrow we go house shopping. Have 7 showings set up. I am SOOO excited!

How are all of you? Are you ready for snow? We might get some this weekend finally. The east coast has been hogging it all and I LOVE it. I miss snow...

Becky

Mom to Tyler (10) and William (in Jesus' arms at 27 weeks. 01/18/04 - Severe placental abruption at 15 weeks followed by severe PE and HELLP at 27 weeks. Delivery by emergency c-section)

Pregnant Again!! edd 08/31/05
beckty

Re : Hi there. TGIF, indeed!!!

Postby tafkap » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:43 am

Becky!

Don't wish snow on us! : ) Okay, kidding. I do love snow as well. It's the afterwards part...when it melts.

HOUSE SHOPPING! How exciting!! I hope you find your dream. DON'T COMPROMISE! Men may *think* they know but it's YOUR domain, lady. : ) (okay, so maybe I won't go into the business of marriage counseling). Have a great time!

I'm SO glad you got some sleep- that first trimester is HARD! Are you going to find out the sex or be surprised?

I'm just cleaning house... whoo hooo...we're having a party tonight with the band, should be easy though, just pizza/drinks on my part.

I'm taking a break now to eat some lunch and check e-mail (it's nap time) and then I'll do the mad dash thorugh the house to get everything picked up. (I'm a big procrastinator...)

Have a great day & a great weekend!

Jess

Jessica- Colorado Co-Coordinator
DD Katherine Grace-10-13-2003
34weeks,6days,39minutes Preeclampsia at 5,340 feet
www.coreyandjess.info/newsite
Yep, we've got new pictures!
tafkap

Postby beckty » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:55 am

Oh, we'll be finding out the sex for sure. Can't wait!

Your evening sounds fun. I might be lucky to be awake enough to make dinner and then read for a while.

Becky

Mom to Tyler (10) and William (in Jesus' arms at 27 weeks. 01/18/04 - Severe placental abruption at 15 weeks followed by severe PE and HELLP at 27 weeks. Delivery by emergency c-section)

Pregnant Again!! edd 08/31/05
beckty

Postby tafkap » Mon Jan 31, 2005 09:47 am

Hey girlie!

How was your weekend??? How as house shopping??

Jessica- Colorado Co-Coordinator
DD Katherine Grace-10-13-2003
34weeks,6days,39minutes Preeclampsia at 5,340 feet
www.coreyandjess.info/newsite
Yep, we've got new pictures!
tafkap

Return to Colorado