BECKY- FOR YOU

Re : BECKY- FOR YOU

Postby tafkap » Mon Jan 24, 2005 02:59 pm

Becky-

How was your weekend? How are ya feeling?

Jessica- Colorado Co-Coordinator
DD Katherine Grace-10-13-2003
34weeks,6days,39minutes Preeclampsia at 5,340 feet
www.coreyandjess.info/newsite
Yep, we've got new pictures!
tafkap

Postby beckty » Tue Jan 25, 2005 07:49 am

Weekend was so-so. Hubby and I have been fighting a lot. He's been difficult to be around and there's been a lot of stress in the household, which is CERTAINLY compounded by my higher stress pregnancy and hormones! [:D]

But...I could EAT all weekend!!! And eat I did. Yesterday I was icky again, but today feel great. So, it's an on again/off again thing.

Looking forward to the next Dr's appointment on Thursday.

How was your weekend? Anything fun?

Becky

Mom to Tyler (10) and William (in Jesus' arms at 27 weeks. 01/18/04 - Severe placental abruption at 15 weeks followed by severe PE and HELLP at 27 weeks. Delivery by emergency c-section)

Pregnant Again!! edd 08/31/05
beckty

Postby mada » Tue Jan 25, 2005 08:44 am

Hey Becky,
Sorry about your weekend. Marraige is hard work!! I am glad you are feeling okay. Are you having an u/s next appt.?

Mada Harpster-moderator for pregnant again

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.
mada

Postby tafkap » Tue Jan 25, 2005 09:54 am

Beck- I just sent you a little joke about "mood swings". That's how *I* Feel today.

Weekend was good, other than stupid ($&(*& %(*$&^T $ Vovlo breaking down, Mara resuced me & spent the day playing on the trampoline and eating yummy tea and muffins, so really the day wasn't lost... Saturday I went out to the Grizzley Rose for a friend's birthday, I was the DD so not a WHOLE lot of fun, but I enjoyed people watching and a rare night "out". Sunday was church and our band is actually sounding presentable, so that was good... : ) Had some MAJOR fights with my so called "DH" (The D did NOT stand for dear this weekend...) but it can all be explained... my period started on/around Friday evening (I had the IUD removed Thursday).

So... having fun being a "woman" again (NOT), and truth be told my BBs (why are they called that?) feel like water balloons...

SO.. I can empathize with the pregnancy pains, my dear. : ) However, YOU will have a wonderful, beautiful baby to hold after this... I have strong, good feelings about this! : )

tafkap

Postby beckty » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:40 am

I am feeling good about it too. Thanks for the encouragement girls!

Jess, sorry your car broke down. UGH!!!! That's maddening. Is it all better now?

Ok, so you had IUD removed because????? I think Mirena is going to be my next and hopefully BETTER BC method.

Why are they called boobs??? Hmmm... I don't know. Good question. That's not how i refer to them, but Jason does and it drives me crazy. VERY unsexy. Men! ugh.

So you finally have a night out and you can't cut loose? Not fun!!!

Hey, did you guys fly when you were pregnant? I am imagining that becuase everything is ok, it won't be a big deal. And I am wanting to fly to Mich. in Feb. Any thoughts?

Becky

Mom to Tyler (10) and William (in Jesus' arms at 27 weeks. 01/18/04 - Severe placental abruption at 15 weeks followed by severe PE and HELLP at 27 weeks. Delivery by emergency c-section)

beckty

Postby tafkap » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:52 am

Yep, I flew a lot while preggers. No issues, other than that I had to pee a lot... request an aisle seat... : ) We're planning a vacation in January, where I'll probably be about 6 months, but the peri didn't really reccomend any travel after about 28 weeks.

RE: IUD... we're going to start TTC in July (I want an April baby) and that puts kidlets at 2 1/2 years apart... so, rather than make another appointment to have to go through all of that speculum nonsense, I just did it during my regular annual exam. Thought it would take longer to get the body back in gear- they say it takes up to a year to be "normal". Me? 2 days.

You know what? I HATED getting the IUD put in- it was a nightmare- but...that said? I would definitley do it again. In fact, I plan on doing it again after next baby. I didn't have ANY side effects and I didn't have my period- so a birth control you don't have to worry, think about, or have to buy tampons? In SO there.

RE: Cutting loose... lol! Trust me, I'm going to at least do it once before getting preggers! LOL!

Michigan- sounds like a good time! Are you going to visit family/friends? Is Tyler going too?

Gotta run, we just got home and it's now NAP TIME! Whoo Hoo!

tafkap

Postby beckty » Tue Jan 25, 2005 01:16 pm

Going to Michigan to see my sister and hopefully my sis from Chicago will drive up that weekend too. We've not all three been together since my wedding, and that was just a chaos week anyway.

Also have a couple of very dear friends and my aunties and Grandparents I can pop in on. I am hoping to SURPRISE my sister. Which means arranging for someone (half the people I know are out of town that Thursday!) to come to the airport to get me.

It'll be SO fun. I've never popped in on her like that since I moved out here, but she's always wished I would. [:D]

I didn't realize you'd be TTC!!!! How exciting!
Becky

beckty

Postby tafkap » Tue Jan 25, 2005 06:55 pm

How FUN to have a SISTER!! I hope your trip is awesome!! You are so sweet to think of surprising her. I bet she'll love it.

RE: TTC... okay, you and Mada can be excited. LOL! I'm just so dang happy with the one I got, it's hard to imagine two. Hey, at least we'll be preggers together, lady.

When can you guys come up our way? Seriously- we'd love to have a little dinner and meet your DH and Tyler! : )

tafkap

Postby mada » Wed Jan 26, 2005 07:45 am

Jess, there you go with my name again (spelling:)

Mada Harpster-moderator for pregnant again

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.
mada

Postby tafkap » Wed Jan 26, 2005 09:29 am

It's ADDICTIVE! It REALLY IS! I can't EXPLAIN IT!! Okay, I fixed it...

: ) It's not intentional, Really!! It just pops out of my fingers now...

tafkap

PreviousNext

Return to Colorado