TLC .....Baby Lab

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

TLC .....Baby Lab

Postby angelkat » Thu Jun 10, 2004 07:24 am

Ladies,
It's baby week on TLC and they have a new show called Baby Lab. It's set right here in St.Louis at St. Luke with Dr. Sielber. He is known to many for his work in Infertility treatments and great success rates.

It was very heartbreaking to see these couples go thru the IVF process to have their hopes and dreams just fall a part when they got a neg preg test. Infertility is such a hard road to go down and I give honor and credit to any couple that can go thru the stress and the injections that come with it.

I have been blessed to only to have to do IUI and that is in no way shape or form like the IVF process.

My prayers for you all!!!....

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)PE 37 wks
Ky (11)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey Looking at Aug
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Re : TLC .....Baby Lab

Postby norlisa k » Thu Jun 10, 2004 08:35 am

I'm with Tracy--my heart and prayers out to you all who are trying to conceive. I know all too well what it's like to get a negative pregnancy test after you and/or your husband have had surgery or been given meds. We were blessed that our IVF worked. My sincerest hopes are that all of you who are TTC get "+" tests soon! Much much good wishes and thoughts....

Hugs,
Norlisa

Norlisa Keffer(35), Washington State Co-Coordinator/Moderator, Mothers of Multiples/Co-Moderator, Trying to Conceive
Gordon (37)
Joseph/Josephine Our Angel in Heaven
Mary Frances and Samuel (a.k.a. Frankie and Sammy) 38 weeks, 5/26/03, no preeclampsia during pregnancy, mom severe blood pressure problems post-partum
norlisa k

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia