How Cute is Your Baby?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

How Cute is Your Baby?

Postby kim » Mon Feb 02, 2004 01:16 pm

Okay Ladies,
We ARE going to get this PF calendar going!!! I just want to warn you that I'm looking at all of your baby pages and may email you about possibly using a picture.

Feel free to send pictures to kim@preeclampsia.org

Please include your name, child's name and what hypertensive disorder you had (PIH, Pre-e, HELLP), gestational age and birth date.

JPEG format is preferred, but I can work with anything. IF your picture is selected, a larger file or an original print will be needed.

Also, we plan on doing a memorial page in the calendar, so if you would like your child's (or other love one lost to pre-e's) info included, please let me know.

Take care everyone,

Kim Schwintz
Texas Chapter President

Ainsley Kathryn 11/26/02-36 Weeks Preeclampsia
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ainsleyk/
kim

Re : How Cute is Your Baby?

Postby sweetiesuzy » Mon Feb 02, 2004 02:11 pm

Kim,
Do you want pictures of our babes as newborns or recent pictures?

Suz

DS 3/25/95
DD 10/26/01 stillbirth
DS 12/30/02
AND ~ Peanut edd 8/6/04
sweetiesuzy

Postby akemt » Mon Feb 02, 2004 05:11 pm

You can see newborn pictures of Emma (even nasty hospital ones of me...no, they are appropriate, just swollen and huge [xx(]) at www.nellfamily.com Emma is my daughter, the others are my neice and nephew and while they are cute, their pregnancies weren't affected by pre-e. [;)]

Catherine (22), Moderator (pregnant again)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
Baby #2 due August 11, 2004
akemt

Postby kim » Mon Feb 02, 2004 06:06 pm

The pictures can be newborn, baby, toddler, it doesn't matter. I've been getting lots of pics!! Thanks everyone, keep them coming!!

Kim Schwintz
Texas Chapter President

Ainsley Kathryn 11/26/02-36 Weeks Preeclampsia
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ainsleyk/
kim

Postby denise » Thu Feb 05, 2004 09:13 pm

I just found this post and realized it answered the question I put forth on the other post about this I found. Just send an email with info and pic.[:D] This is such a cool thing! Can't wait to learn more about the calendars.

Ariana-born 5/3/03 at 35 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome
http://hometown.aol.com/scrapperlang/Home.htm
denise

Postby annes » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:07 am

I tried to send you some pics, via e-mail, of my beautiful baby earlier today, and am now afraid that I may have sent them to you about 5x or not at all. I will try again from my home computer, the mice who run in the treadmills in the back of my work computer to keep it moving were having a strike earlier! They much preferred working for Fred Flintstone who did not waste so much if the day on the internet. If you did get multiple e-mails, I apologize. I can't resist the call of someone looking for cute babies![:I]

Anne
Parker 7/6/03(severe pe)33wks
annes
Forum Moderator

Return to Pregnant Again?