Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Washington DC

Washington DC

Postby annegarrett » Mon Feb 03, 2003 08:37 pm

Greater DC President Alisa Schultz is expecting her baby any moment but I know she would want me to put up a call for the DC Metro area. Alisa lives in Virginia but anyone who feels that the DC area is a reasonable commute for them, post your name and contact info here!
Thanks.

Anne
annegarrett

Re : Washington DC

Postby ttornell » Fri Apr 04, 2003 09:06 pm

I am interested. My name is Terri Tornell and I am in the DC area as well. My e-mail information is territornell@aol.com. If Alisa has a moment, (I know how busy a newborn can keep you) send me an e-mail and let's see what we can do.
ttornell

Postby alisa » Thu Aug 19, 2004 08:48 am

I would love to coordinate the DC effort with someone (Terri - I tried emailing you but I guess your email address had changed?)

Carol, can I get a list of registered members in the DC/Northern Va. area? Or should we just stick to VA (I think you have that covered by Va. beach liason, right?) and MD, which is also covered. Maybe if we had a sense of just how many people are in each area, we could go from there.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling!
Alisa
alisa

Postby carolh » Thu Aug 19, 2004 07:05 pm

Hey Alisa -

As soon as I get a grip on the list of registered members (I have a huge list that I'm trying to re-sort and understand how to work with) I'll send you what I have. The plan is for me to get monthly updates from Carrie and then I can pass those on routinely to all the state coordinators.

Looking forward to working with you more!

Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Postby ttornell » Tue Sep 07, 2004 08:45 pm

Alisa,

My email address is the same. Please try emailing me again and I will be on the look out for your email. Once again, though, in case I typed it in wrong the first time, my email address is territornell@aol.com I would love to hear from you and help out in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Terri
ttornell

Return to Washington DC