Hello

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
emilly

Re : Hello

Postby emilly » Wed Jun 23, 2004 03:48 pm

Hi Heather.

Just wanted to say hello and im so sorry to hear about your son.

Thinking of you
Em
xx

Mummy to little Lydia, born 16th December 03. Passed away 21st Dec 03 in her parents arms. Forever missed.

for faith

Postby for faith » Wed Jun 23, 2004 03:05 pm

Heather ~ So glad that you and Craig were able to find this forum, I am so sorry for your loss[:(]. It has helped me a lot to gather a lot of information about the disease and this grief forum has been really important to know others lost their children as I did. My daughter was going to complete my family (I have a 4 year old son also and had been trying for another to come home with us since 2002), now I just have an empty nursery and heart. Left with my son asking where his baby sister is and when we go back to the hospital (same one where his dr is) he says, "let's go and see my baby sister in the incubator", when I say she is in heaven, he says "how do you know, let's go check". So many things we shouldn't have to have in our lives.......

My daughter was born at 30 weeks and lived for 25 days and passed due to preemie problems. I had PIH with my son and delivered him at 36 weeks due to it, but never thought that PE could be as severe as it was. I wish you continued recovery, physically and emotionally. Glad to hear you are going to SHARE, I hope that helps in your healing.

Take Care,

Jill
mommy to:
Tyler - 4 (36 wks, PIH)
Angel baby - 1/20/03 (11 wks)
Faith Kristine - 1/5/04-1/30/04 (30 weeks due to severe PE, passed due to NEC & Sepsis(preemie complications))

heather h

Postby heather h » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:46 am

Julie,
I too am very sorry for your loss as well. You really dont understand untill you've experienced the loss.. and that's what makes this forum so special.. because people really do understand. Thank you for your comforting words. I know exactly what you mean about your excitement and hopes and dreams.. all taken away just like that. My husband and I are going to a support group "share" this thursday.. so, Im excited about that. Hopefully that helps to ease the pain a little. I cant imagine your experience.. you had Zachary for a couple days then before he passed? I am so sorry.. it's brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Im glad you got to meet him though and spend some time with him. That must have been really hard though.. Shane was already gone before I delivered him. Sometimes I think if he were alive it would've been much harder.. i dont know how you did it... you must be very strong...
So you are due again feb of 2005? Congradulations! thats wonderfull! I'll be thinking of you.. I hope everything goes very well for you and baby. Keep us posted here!

Heather

28weeks - Shane Andrew 4/25/04
"Our little angel who will always be loved and never be forgotten"

julie f

Postby julie f » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:24 am

Heather,

I am so very sorry for your loss, there are just no words... I never knew how much a heart could truly break until we lost our son. He was our first as well and I was filled with such excitement and hope, had tons of dreams about the future. When he died I felt as though much of me did as well. The men and women here have helped me tremendously, grief can be very lonely, and here, you will always find someone who'll listen and many who unfortunately understand...

Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your husband,

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Miracle in progress... #2 is due February 9, 2005!!!!

Southern California Coordinator

heather h

Hello

Postby heather h » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:03 am

Hello, My husband has been posting on here for a little while now and he's been sending me some of the responses he's gotten on here - so - I figured I would register so I could get on here myself to say hi, and thank all you wonderfull people for your help, thoughts and prayers. This was our first pregnancy and I just want to say what a horrible experience this is and I wish no one would ever have to go through it. Unfortunately, we're not all so lucky. My love, thoughts and prayers are with all of you and also best wishes to those who are going to try again. Try to keep your heads up in these rough times.

I look forward to talking to you all. This truely is a wonderfull forum.. It helps to know your not alone in these kind of situations.
I hope my husband and I are able to send some comfort to you all as you have done for us.

Thanks again [:)]

Heather

28weeks - Shane Andrew 4/25/04
"Our little angel who will always be loved and never be forgotten"

Return to “Grief and Loss”