Still here and Pregnant!

Are you worried about your partners pregnancy? Has your partner already had preeclampsia? Do you have advice for other dads who could be going through similar experiences as yourself? Post here!
Forum Moderator

Re : Still here and Pregnant!

Postby annes » Wed Sep 07, 2005 03:04 pm

Congrats on 35 weeks. I have no info about the growth, hope your Dr. has some satisfactory answers. Good Luck!

Still here and Pregnant!

Postby anathor21 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 02:08 pm

Been a while since last post - things are much the same, still have slowly rising protein levels as well as slightly higher BP each week.

Only interesting thing to note/ask about is U/S size - we've been going every 3 weeks for growth check. Previous two checks (6 and 3 weeks ago) put him right about 80th percentile (I think it was 82 and 78). Today he came in at 50th. Now I understand that 50th is right on "perfectly normal/average" BUT seems to me that dropping from previous is not a good thing - am I reading too much into this? Anyone have anything to share on this? We meet with the OB again on Friday so I'll be asking then anyway, but curious if anyone has insight to share (and perhaps additional things we should ask about)

Anyway, overall everyone is pretty comfortable with our progress... up to 2X weekly blood and 24hr tests (lab folks know DW very well now). Excited to be almost to "full term" - one more week and we can stop worrying about having to drive an hour to get to the hosptial... Two more weeks and folks will wonder what all this fuss was about anyway..

Return to “Dads”