Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Poll: Think you have pregnancy symptoms?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Poll: Think you have pregnancy symptoms?

Postby specmom » Mon May 24, 2004 06:04 am

by specmom (239 Posts), Mon May 24, 2004 06:04 am

At some point, every woman TTC questions whether something she is experiencing (i.e. sore breasts, frequent urination, cramping) could be a sign that she is pregnant.

If you think you are experiencing possible pregnancy symptoms, please sound off here. Please state CD (cycle day), DPO (days past ovulation), and your symptoms to give everyone a point of reference.

There are many websites listing pregnancy symptoms. Here is a link to one along with likelihood the symptom signifies pregnancy.

[url]http://www.mommyguide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=20[/url]

Happy Posting! Good luck TTC!!!! [:)]

Tamara
*Cole(2/15/03)-Gest.Diab/HELLP/severe PE/Emerg.C-Sect
*TTC #2-Protein S
specmom

Re : Poll: Think you have pregnancy symptoms?

Postby specmom » Mon May 24, 2004 06:17 am

by specmom (239 Posts), Mon May 24, 2004 06:17 am

CD 23; dpo 10

I'm having some menstrual-like cramping with a backache. I am definitely a little sore on top and have noticed more frequent trips to the restroom. I also have the slightest bit of nausea. [I stocked up on ginger ale just in case! lol [:)]] The catch is that I just stopped nursing two months ago and did not get my period the entire time (13 months) that I nursed. So, my body is just getting back on track and this could just be an early period coming. I realize that each pregnancy can be different, but I am still trying to recall the symptoms I had at the beginning of my last pregnancy. What I remember most is a feeling that I "knew" I was pregnant and that my symptoms started almost immediately after conception. I got a BFP at 11 dpo back then.

Tamara
*Cole(2/15/03)-Gest.Diab/HELLP/severe PE/Emerg.C-Sect
*TTC #2-Protein S
specmom

Postby steelsword328 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 07:45 pm

by steelsword328 (86 Posts), Tue Jun 01, 2004 07:45 pm

cd 20 ?dpo- not sure when or if I o'd

Like Julie posted in a another post--I think I'll have pg symptoms every cycle. I can think of several things right now that may indicate pg--lower abd cramps 4 days ago, frequent urination, eating up my house!!--I can't get enough to eat! I have to admit though-I'm very doubtful about this cycle. I felt the lower abd cramping approx 6 dpo. So, I think that may have been too soon--according to the website you gave, implantation usually occurs between 8 and 10 days. Of course, my cycle are usually only 26 days.
This is my first cycle TTC #2, but I remember in the year I was TTC Alyssa--about half the cycles my mind and body played tricks on me---probably more my mind than body! [:I]
Oh well, you'll probably see me posting here again next cycle........until then........[:I]

Renee mom to Alyssa-26wkr-1lb 4oz.-severe PE-now a happy and healthy 2 year old!
TTC#2!!!!
steelsword328

Postby specmom » Fri Jun 04, 2004 07:13 am

by specmom (239 Posts), Fri Jun 04, 2004 07:13 am

Renee--Isn't it around the time you can test? Have you tested yet? All of the symptoms you've posted in various threads sound good.

Julie--How about you?!!

Anyone else testing in the next few days? Babydust to all!!! [:X][:X]

When I was TTC #1, I thought I had pg symptoms almost every month (for 10 months). Maybe my sore top meant something. Maybe I'm going to the bathroom more often. Playing the "maybe" game got too stressful and I took 1 month off of temping and trying. The next month, I started having symptoms, and it felt different. I didn't think I was pregnant, I felt like I knew I was pregnant. I didn't even wonder "maybe," I just thought "if I'm not, I'm crazy!" [:o)] That's what prompted me to take a FRE at 11dpo last time--just to prove to myself I wasn't losing my mind! LOL [:D]! This time, and I readily admit that I have no business getting pg my first ttc cycle (I never thought that would happen to me), I got the same "if I'm not pg, I'm losing it" feeling, prompting me to test again at 11dpo.

Tamara
*Cole(2/15/03)-Gest.Diab/PUPPP/HELLP/severe atypical PE/Emerg.C-Sect
*#2 (due 2/5/05)-Protein S
specmom

Postby sandy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 05:45 pm

by sandy (1138 Posts), Tue Jun 29, 2004 05:45 pm

I feel so ridiculous. I know it's too early to be feeling pregnancy symptoms. Feeling the need to eat more than usual, very mild nausea, mild tiredness. Phantom pregnancy symptoms! Guess I'll have to ignore them all for another few weeks when they really should be coming around. :)

I really don't know when I O'd. FF says I'm on CD 24 today. Guess it's waiting to be sure I actually O'd this time before telling me so. Possibly O'd on CD 23, or CD 21 (+OPK's on CD 19 and CD 20). Very mild chance I O'd on CD 12. (OPK didn't correlate w/that, but I had a big temp jump and then sustained temps from then on. Haven't gone below that temp that day, but have equaled it a few times.)

So!

Any other real or phantom symptoms to speak of out there?

~Sandy/DD born via emergency C at 35 wks/1 day June '03 due to Severe PE/class III HELLP

Risk factors: HBP/asthma/high cholesterol

currently trying to catch an egg...
sandy

Postby 5thtymachrm » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:40 pm

by 5thtymachrm (909 Posts), Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:40 pm

CD14...no O yet :o(, and no symptoms except cramping, good luck to you all! I wish I would just ovulate so that I would have a reason to think I'm feeling some symptoms...LOL...the BD'ing is lots of fun though and my dh is really getting into the thought of having another baby very soon...LOL silly men! I need to tell him about that whole protien shake thing!

Elizabeth

Indigo E. 11/20/03:37wks, PIH
ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia