Baby Isabella in the UK--please send emails...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Baby Isabella in the UK--please send emails...

Postby annegarrett » Sun Aug 01, 2004 01:49 pm

On July 28 I received the email below. I responded with what I could--tried to offer support. Today I received the email that follows--that her baby Isabella lost her fight and her life. If you would like to send emails of support to Denise, please email me at anne@preeclampsia.org and I will forward them onto her.

Thanks.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Hello

My consultant recommended your site, I had severe pre-eclampsia with baby no 1 Georgina who was born at 32 weeks weighing 2lb3oz. She is now 5. I then had a boy born at 27 weeks weighing 1lb15oz he came early with placenta abruption. I gave birth to baby no 3, 17 days ago - Isabella born again after severe pre-eclampsia, this time she was born at 24 weeks and 2 days weighing 450g she is fighting for her life in St Georges hospital.

I dont know how I can help, but would seriously like to combat this disease. I have been to * and back with all 3 births and would not like anyone to go through what I have.

Kind regards. Denise P., UK

XXXXXX

August 1, 2004

Hi Anne

Thank you for your kind words, unfortunately Isabella died this morning in my arms with my husband. Unfortunately the fight was just too much and on top of the NEC another infection had taken hold.

Once again thanks

Denise

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Return to Grief and Loss