Post Reply FAQ Members Login

How are we all really doing?

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Re : How are we all really doing?

Postby for faith » Tue May 25, 2004 11:06 am

by for faith (1749 Posts), Tue May 25, 2004 11:06 am

Thanks angelKat for this topic - it was so nice reading all of your responses, knowing others in my position so helps. I am definately not the person I was before Faith's death. I hope that I am better, I want to feel her short life had an incredible purpose. I know many people were touched my her and I cling to that for strength.

As time goes on, some days are really hard and some are a little better. Faith's due date and Mother's Day were hard and I know that the Christmas holidays will be very hard. We are going to TTC again in July and I am getting nervous. It is so weird, I have a feeling sort of like you Suzanna, I am praying for a boy. I have a son it seems like I will feel much more at ease with a pregnancy if the baby is a boy. I always wanted a girl, but now I am way to scared. I just pray that I am able to stay calm and take each day as it comes.

I wish you all peace as the anniversaries come and go.

AngelKat and Suzanna - Wishing you wonderful pregnancies and a wonderful baby in your arms.

Jill
mommy to:
Tyler - 4 (36 wks, PIH)
Angel baby - 1/20/03 (11 wks)
Faith Kristine - 1/5/04-1/30/04 (30 weeks due to severe preeclampsia, passed due to NEC & Sepsis(preemie complications))
for faith

Re : How are we all really doing?

Postby browncow » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:54 am

by browncow (211 Posts), Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:54 am

God bless you all, thanks for sharing your stories, courage, faith, and wisdom. I'm so glad I found this site.
browncow

Previous

Return to Grief and Loss