2-18 update

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

2-18 update

Postby kaysmom » Wed Feb 18, 2004 03:25 pm

Hi,

I just got some good news. Mon my Dr did a fetal fibronectin test and they just called and said it was negative which means that it is very unlikely that I will deliver in the next 2 weeks. I am 27.5 weeks right now, so it would be great to make it to almost 30! Today marks 4 weeks since the contractions started. I can't belive it. My first goal was to make it to 28 weeks and I'm almost there. Next goal will be 31 weeks because that is how far along I was when I delivered my daughter. The most difficult part now seems to be keeping my spirits up and not dwelling on the worst case scenarios. I seem to have the worst time with that in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I will start getting all worked up and freaked out. I have a hard time sleeping with all of the contractions anyhow, so that just makes it worse. Thanks for reading!

Jeanette
DD 3-28-01 31wk severe PE
#2 EDD 5-16-03
kaysmom

Return to Pregnant Again?