Hi everyone..new here!

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Re : Hi everyone..new here!

Postby lisa k » Fri Mar 26, 2004 06:57 am

Thank you all so much for your support and advice. I will keep you updated as to what happens... I also look forward to supporting anyone here who needs it..

Thanks again...
lisa k

Postby shonia » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:55 am

Hi Lisa. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. There seems to be strength in numbers, i too lost my first baby, little girl, Savana in OCt. of 2003. I am now pregnant again and am a little over 3 months. Last week, i had an ultrasound and my baby was sucking it's thumb already! Yes, it is nerve-racking to be pregnant again but, this is the desire of my heart. And, Jesus says he will give me the desires of my heart. Ofcourse, this calls into question why I couldn't have kept Savana. But, it God's great and mighty plan it all makes sense. Even, if I can't understand it. I want you to know that i care about you and feel your pain. I will pray for you and will ask God to give both of us a new chance with a new baby. How precious they are. I am very excited and can't wait to hear your good news. Trust in God and don't let your fears mold you. Take your fear and heartache and turn it into a testiment to your son. Just by being here on this website, you'll never know the lives you will touch.
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa K

Hi! My name is Lisa, I'm 28, married and live in Illinois. I lost my first baby, a boy, in September 2003 due to severe preeclampsia. I was at 22 wks and I was approaching seizures and possibly a stroke. I was told I had to make a choice.[V] I will carry guilt for that the rest of my life. The doctors told me the baby was already showing signs of trauma at that point. I don't really understand why this happened to me. Hubby and I would like to try again but I'm so so scared. I've been told I have a 60-65% chance of developing it again. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by trying again but I feel I should atleast give it one more chance. I've read a little on here about what my chances are. I'd love to hear some success stories if anyone has any...It would sure bring my hopes up a little.

Lost Jeremy Jason to preeclampsia 9/15/04

Lisa

Shonia Burch
Mother of Savana Lynsey
Born still 10/25/03 @ 31 weeks
shonia

Postby lisa k » Fri Mar 26, 2004 04:42 pm

Thank you hon...It gives me hope that alot of women here have tried again and kept their own hopes up about things.
lisa k

Previous

Return to Grief and Loss