Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Leslie - how are you?

Leslie - how are you?

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:54 pm

by hannahsmom (1141 Posts), Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:54 pm

Just wanted to check in and see how you and baby are doing. Have you gone back to work? I bet you are just loving your time with your little one. I'm anxious for an update [:)][:)]
hannahsmom

Re : Leslie - how are you?

Postby iansmom » Tue Oct 10, 2006 05:49 pm

by iansmom (254 Posts), Tue Oct 10, 2006 05:49 pm

Ditto Leslie...how's it going?

Suz, sorry, but I completely forgot about emailing you the pics. Do you still need them or is it too late? I am at work - I don't have one on this computer to send you. Do you have plans on the 21st? I've got to take the boys for flu shots - want to get together?
iansmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Oct 11, 2006 08:29 pm

by hannahsmom (1141 Posts), Wed Oct 11, 2006 08:29 pm

Hey, Jackie -

I lost your work email address!! Sorry! Yes - please send the picture and I will get it to the newsletter committee. My email is stearnsfamily1@msn.com

Yes, I would love to go with you to get flu shots for the kids. Our doctor's office still does not have the vaccine. They don't know when it will come in. Hannah has gymnastics at 10:00 so we can meet you sometime after 11:00. Is that too late? Where are the shots being given?
hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Oct 11, 2006 08:31 pm

by hannahsmom (1141 Posts), Wed Oct 11, 2006 08:31 pm

Hey, Jackie! I must have misread your post [:)] I was thinking there was a flu shot clinic that day - you're probably going to your doctor's office for the shots! We're at the top of the list at our doctor's office if it would ever come in! Want to meet at the playground or at McDonald's or somewhere?
hannahsmom

Postby iansmom » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:13 am

by iansmom (254 Posts), Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:13 am

yeah, I'm taking them to the doctor. We should probably meet at the playground. I don't know what time yet. What about meeting at Crabs or Flounders? The have play equipment on the beach - we could have a real meal. I'll call you so we can talk about it. The only email to get me at is jword@escambiak12.net. I won't know until middle of next week what time we are doing the shots.
iansmom

Postby lgw » Tue Oct 17, 2006 09:07 am

by lgw (382 Posts), Tue Oct 17, 2006 09:07 am

Hey Girls,
Thanks for thinking about us. Rawlin is doing great, and, in fact, slept through the night for the first time last night. He ate at 5:30 this morning and went back to sleep and is still sleeping. Maybe I'll be able to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. We are having so much fun w/ him. Makes me wish I was 22 instead of 35 - I'd be comtemplating several more of them. Of course that isn't the only reason we may stop at one. He is a great baby too - only cries if he is hungry. He weighs about 15 lbs. We go for his 4 mos. appt the first week in Nov. for an official weigh in. He is going to SF for the Saving Grace event next week. Yes, I'm going to be one of those people on the plan that everyone glares at. I think he will do OK. We are flying out on the 21st or I'd plan on meeting you guys. We do need to plan a get together. I can come to P'cola. How are Hannah, Ian and Drew?
lgw

Postby iansmom » Tue Oct 17, 2006 02:58 pm

by iansmom (254 Posts), Tue Oct 17, 2006 02:58 pm

Hey! I just happened to log on today to see what was going on - I am so glad to here from you! 4 months really flies doesn't it. How much did Rawlin weigh at birth? My little guys were 19 & 18 lbs at one year - I am not sure when they hit 15, but it wasn't near 4 months! Good goin on the growin! I am so glad you are going to SF. How long will you be gone? I am going thru "vacation envy" right now - DH left this am for a surf trip to southern cal...I'm gonna be a single mom for 8 days. I am as excited as I am nervous. I have always been so fortunate to have so much help with the boys and around the house - we are gonna miss him. I'll check in soon - let's make plans to get together after you get back.
J
iansmom

Postby hannahsmom » Tue Oct 17, 2006 07:43 pm

by hannahsmom (1141 Posts), Tue Oct 17, 2006 07:43 pm

Leslie - great to hear from you -
I am so glad things are going well [:D][:D] Have you gone back to work? If not, I'm sure they're missing you!

Let us know how the plane ride goes. Maybe he will sleep the whole time. We were not so lucky. We took Hannah to New Jersey for a wedding when she was a year and a half old. The nurse practioner at our doctor's office suggested we give her some benedryl to make her sleep. Yeah - she had the opposite reaction and she was bouncing all over the row. It was crazy. We have not been brave enough to try again [:p]

As far as the only child...I love it and so does Josh. Hannah has always been fine with it until recently. She is now constantly whining that she wants a baby brother or sister. Every once in a while when I see a baby I think about having another. Maybe one day...although we can't wait too long since I just turned 32 last month!

I'm so glad to hear things are going well. We will all have to get together!

Jackie - I'm going to have to take a raincheck for Saturday. I'll shoot you an email.

Have a great week, ladies!
hannahsmom

Return to Alabama