May be in Mobile next week

May be in Mobile next week

Postby hannahsmom » Thu Nov 15, 2007 03:21 pm

Hi, ladies!

I was thinking of venturing up to Mobile next week for Hannah to see her brick at the RMH and to visit the NICU. There is also the CMN/ USA C&W Hospital radiothon next week and I was going to see if they need any help with that. Thanksgiving is also the anniversary of Hannah's due date...which is very emotional for me. She was still in the NICU on her actual due date. I like to go up to the hospital that time of year to give thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone wants to meet up for lunch or something? Leslie - I have tried emailing you at your work email but am not sure if I have the right one, or if you are still working there.

Take Care!!
hannahsmom

Re : May be in Mobile next week

Postby lgw » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:31 am

Hey Suzanne:
I'm still here. My work email is lgw@helmsinglaw.com. I'd love to meet up for lunch. I'll email Wendy and see if she is up for it. I've also got another pree buddy in Mobile that I'll check w/. Let me know as soon as you can and I'll try to get up w/ everyone else. Can't wait to hear from you.
Leslie
lgw

Postby hannahsmom » Fri Nov 16, 2007 03:33 pm

Hi, Leslie -

Great to hear from you! We are for sure coming up there Wednesday - lunch sounds good! Let me know the best time and place. We don't have any specific times to be anywhere, so any time is good for us! We're going to stop by the NICU and RMH, but we can do that any time of day.

Can't wait to see you [:D]
hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Mon Nov 19, 2007 08:49 pm

Leslie -

I think Hannah is getting sick. She's getting a heavy cough, and since she has lung issues, she gets bronchitis and pnemonia pretty easily - we sure don't want that for Thanksgiving and I don't want to spread it to you and everyone else. I also think she might have a bladder infection (fun, huh?) So we probably will not head to Mobile on Wednesday after all. I'm off work for two weeks for Christmas break, so we are going to try to get up there at that time.

Have a wonderful holiday!
hannahsmom

Postby lgw » Tue Nov 20, 2007 07:01 am

Suzanne -
I hate to hear that Hannah is not well. We are fighting the winter day care crud w/ Rawlin. Someone here is always wiping their nose. Just email and let me know when you are coming. I'd love to see you and Hannah.
Happy Thanksgiving.
lgw

Postby hannahsmom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 09:52 am

Sorry to hear that Rawlin is not feeling so great either. Gotta love daycare, but I am so glad we put Hannah in there so she could build up her immune system. Her doctor approved of her going into daycare for that very reason. She has only missed one day of kindergarten so far this year due to a fever, so her immune system is getting stronger.

I wish we could have come up there this week, but we are planning to come in December. Are you going to be in town the last two weeks of December? Let me know what time is best for you. I might have family coming in right after Christmas, but we can get up to Mobile before Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving!
hannahsmom

Return to Alabama