Post Reply FAQ Members Login

2/9 Update

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

2/9 Update

Postby ann marie » Mon Feb 09, 2004 02:31 pm

by ann marie (1034 Posts), Mon Feb 09, 2004 02:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm glad to say today's appointment was uneventful. Baby looked good on both his NST and BPP...thank goodness. And it only took 30 min for the NST which was reassuring. He's still "full" breech...little darling has his feet right up by his head and his bottom down. If he stays like that it will be c-section for me, which is fine...however I can get him into my arms:) So I'm going to try to relax until my next NST on Thursday. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow...I can't believe I've made it this far. You ladies always had faith that I would, but I sure didn't. I'm hoping to make it a little farther.

My blood pressure is holding steady with the Atenolol around 140/90 and my pulses have been in the 90's which is ok. Urine is still neg for protein...except of course for my 24 hour urine tests.

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging posts. I'm so lucky to have access to you. It has made a huge difference in my sanity:) I'll update on Thurs.

Love,

Ann Marie
pe/low fluid
EDD: 4/7/04-boy-Luke Matthew
Bedrest 10 weeks
32 weeks
ann marie

Return to Pregnant Again?