Post Reply FAQ Members Login

3/8 Update

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

3/8 Update

Postby ann marie » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:55 am

by ann marie (1034 Posts), Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:55 am

Hi Fellow PE Mommies,

My appointment went well. My amniotic fluid level is holding and the baby looked good on his NST. He's still breech which I'm sure is the way he's staying...so c-section for me...which is fine. At this point I've been thinking about it for so long if he flipped I think I'd freak at the thought of labor:) The US tech told me he has a full head of hair. I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately I have to see the peri again next Monday, even though I'm delivering on Wed. I'm just tired of the doctor. Oh well at this point what's one more appt?

So this week my goal is to finish all the craft projects I've started while on bedrest and to finish all the pre-baby preparations. (Like making lists of things to do for my husband...ha ha.) He's really been tremendous. The car seat bases are in the cars, he steamed the carpets yesterday. I can't wait to be able to do things myself again.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Ann Marie
EDD: 4/7/04-Luke Matthew
c/s 3/17 (37 weeks
pe/low amniotic fluid
35 weeks (36 tomorrow I never thought I'd see the day)
14 weeks bedrest
ann marie

Return to Pregnant Again?