Get the Word Out:Brochure Distribution Spring 2006

jillmushet

Re : Get the Word Out:Brochure Distribution Spring 2006

Postby jillmushet » Sat Feb 04, 2006 06:06 pm

I approached the physician's assistant at my primary care office. At times, they diagnose a pregnancy and then send a woman on her way to the OB. The PA was glad to accept some brochures for these times.

jillmushet

Get the Word Out:Brochure Distribution Spring 2006

Postby jillmushet » Sat Feb 04, 2006 05:57 pm

Hi Everyone!

Lead by the wonderful Carol Hamilton, the PF's 'Get the Word Out' campaign is gaining speed. The cornerstone of this campaign is national brochure distribution.

This campaign relies so much on local efforts from our members!

We want all pregnant women to know the signs and symptoms of pe. These brochures give the signs and symptoms and more, so that women can recognize this disease. The brochures were made with the patient and doctor in mind.

This is the brochure so many of us wish we had received when we were newly pregnant.

The national office also has a letter written to the health professional to accompany a sample brochure. This letter addresses concerns a health professional may have in regards to the brochure.

We will discuss brochures at the picnic on the 18th at Steele Indian School Park. I will have samples on hand.

We would like members to ask doctors and other health professionals to keep a supply of these brochures and to distribute them.

Please post your questions and comments regarding the brochures.

Return to “Arizona”