Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Counting our blessings...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Counting our blessings...

Postby angela » Tue Dec 16, 2003 03:26 pm

I just had to write...2 days ago my cousin lost her 1 year old son to AML (leukemia and lymphoma). It was a long struggle with 4 months in the hospital, she ( my cousin) also lost both parents in July. I am writing this so you can go home and hug your kids a little tighter and be so very thankful for your blessings.

At this time of year when we look at all the good in our lives we somteimes take for granted those around us. So take a minute and tell them how much they mean to you!

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday,
Angela
angela

Re : Counting our blessings...

Postby akemt » Tue Dec 16, 2003 03:48 pm

Angela,

I'm sorry you and your family have had to suffer through such loss. Hopefully the end of his suffering will bring some comfort to an undoubtably sad time.

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
akemt

Postby mada » Tue Dec 16, 2003 04:25 pm

Boy, just when I get caught up in my own stuff, I am reminded that I am indeed blessed....Thankyou for the reminder, I am so sorry about your cousins loss. I do hope you all find strenght and comfort in eachother. Many hugs....

Mada Harpster

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.
mada

Postby frasiah » Wed Dec 17, 2003 06:24 am

Angela, thank you for reminding me of what is important in the long run...family and friends. I am very sorry about your family and the loss they have endured lately. May God's faithfulness see you through what must be undoubtedly a very difficult time.

Frasiah 27
darling hubby 33
Victoria 7/3/03 29 wks due to sev p-e
frasiah
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Experienced