Double your donation to the PF - TODAY ONLY!

The Preeclampsia Foundation does not necessarily endorse any research or news found in this forum, we just want to share what is out there. Please use your own discretion to evaluate any information you find here.

Double your donation to the PF - TODAY ONLY!

Postby sarab » Tue Nov 17, 2009 01:45 pm

All donations made through GiveMN.org today only will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $500,000. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference!

Dawn, our Director of Fundraising, has posted more info here:

http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37241
sarab
Site Admin

Re : Double your donation to the PF - TODAY ONLY!

Postby sarab » Tue Nov 17, 2009 05:23 pm

Just found out that grants will be awarded to the three nonprofits that have the largest number of individuals who make donations during Give to the Max Day. Let your family and friends know!
sarab
Site Admin

Postby amandaoasis » Tue Nov 17, 2009 08:50 pm

If I donate through this website, how can I get a copy of the donation record for our taxes? I need the following info provided by the PF:

name of organization

amount of cash contribution

description (but not the value) of non-cash contribution
statement that no goods or services were provided by the organization in return for the contribution, if that was the case

description and good faith estimate of the value of goods or services, if any, that an organization provided in return for the contribution

statement that goods or services, if any, that an organization provided in return for the contribution consisted entirely of intangible religious bene#64257;ts (described later in this publication), if that was the case
amandaoasis

Postby Dawn D » Tue Nov 17, 2009 09:20 pm

Amanda,

all donations that come to PF are followed up with tax receipt documentation mailed from PF Admininstative Office.
When donating on that site be careful not to click "hide your contact info from Preeclampsia Foundation" and that should allow record of your donation to be shared.

The tax receipt will provide you the info you need.

Dawn D

Postby denise » Tue Nov 17, 2009 09:56 pm

A receipt can also be printed after the donation from GiveMN.org for your records as well. I was able to print one off afterwards.
denise

Postby amandaoasis » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks ladies...off to donate!
amandaoasis

Return to Announcements and Preeclampsia in the News